Honored Contributor

Re: what tool helps you the most for your hair?

Out of the dozens and dozens of tools and dryers tried over the years...

HANDS DOWN

Beachwaver

Worth every penny.  Has lasted sinced it debuted on Q.  Have a spare and two sizes.

Air dry my hair now and the Beachwaver is the only hot tool I use.  Curls last til I wash them out.

Respected Contributor

Calista Perfector is my magic wand. I even ordered two in case one ever dies, I don't want to go one day without it. My hair is thick and dry, right past the chin in length, and has long layers. I have a bit of curl and wave, they just don't go where I want them to go. I shampoo everyday and the Calista seems to calm down and smooth out my hair after blow drying, plus adds shine. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Tool?

Cutting shears....preferably w/ a skilled stylist behind them. 

As long as I have a good cut, I don’t need product/gadgets.

Honored Contributor

Flat iron.

Trusted Contributor

My T3 featherweight blowdryer (when hair is freshly washed) and Calista's Triangl. 

The Triangl was a TSV back in June I believe, which is a different take on her Perfector.  Her Perfector, for me, gave me only that "precise" curl whereas this Triangl tool has much more versatility.  It will curl in a much more modern way, most importantly near the ends, and it will straighten your hair as well, again getting the right look at the ends.  

I've noticed the Q hasn't carried it since its debut and not sure why, perhaps some conflict of interest of some kind with marketing, but if you see it I would highly recommend!  

Honored Contributor

When I want my pixie cut to be a little spiked, I use a small flat iron...low temp and just a few seconds an 5 or 6 sections. 

Respected Contributor

My blow drier and diffuser.

Combined with gel, that's all my curly hair needs.

Honored Contributor

My first choice of a "tool" would be finding a great stylist---not saying that in demeaning way, but this last year I have had bad haircut after haircut and have tried 4 different stylist with NO luck!!! I have very fine, very thin hair with 2 major cowlicks and everyone cuts my hair so short, I can't cover those dang things up---and I say what I want done and why and its like it goes from my mouth to space!!! Had chemo so lost my hair and now on meds that thin out my hair too. So annoying!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Flat iron.

Have never mastered using a flat iron.  My daughter tried teaching me but, I was a lost cause so I gave it to her to add to her flat iron collection. 

I found a heating brush w/3 settings by Conair which does wonders on my curly & wavy hair when I want to go the bone straight look. Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at Mon, Nov 19, 2018-12.39.13 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif