Valued Contributor

Re: what's your all time favorite foundation(s)?

It Cosmetics CC Cream 

It Cosmetics Pressed CC powder

Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

So many....

Revlon color stay liquid (normal/dry skin formula), BB Skin Foundation, MAC Studio Sculpt, Missha Perfect Cover BB (use more in winter). I just ordered Too Face Born This Way, which has been getting rave reviews - we will see!

FUTURE, please post a review of the TF Born this way if you get a chance! I thought it looked nice. I like that it isn't heavy - more your skin but better.

Honored Contributor

In the past I used and liked:

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation

ALmay TLC Liquid

L'Oreal True Match LIquid

I am currenty using Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fair-to-Light.  It's the one with swirls in the clear bottle with a pump.  SInce my skin is clearer (Thank you Paula's Choice) I don't need as much coverage and this works for me. 

Btw I am in my early 50s with very oily acne prone skin.

Honored Contributor

Alima Pure mineral.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

My all time favorite would have to be Loreal True Match mineral foundation with titanium dioxide spf 19. It's the only mineral foundation that doesn't look drying on my skin. It leaves my skin with a true to life effect rather than a flat matte drying look. Also for the price you get a lot more makeup than most brands (.35 ounces)😘

Valued Contributor

L'oreal visible lift blur foundation.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

So many....

Revlon color stay liquid (normal/dry skin formula), BB Skin Foundation, MAC Studio Sculpt, Missha Perfect Cover BB (use more in winter). I just ordered Too Face Born This Way, which has been getting rave reviews - we will see!

FUTURE, please post a review of the TF Born this way if you get a chance! I thought it looked nice. I like that it isn't heavy - more your skin but better.

I should have it Monday, so I'll be sure to let you know after I've worn it for a few days!

Contributor

Lately I've been trying some of the pro brands-Graftobian HD Creme, RCMA, Joe Blasco and Kryolan. Although in the warm weather all I really wear is a little concealer and Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer. My favorites of the brands are Kryolan TV Paint Stick & Graftobian. All of them are buildable to full coverage & silicone free. A little goes a long way with all & generally they're much less $ than the department store counters. 

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

In the past I used and liked:

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation

ALmay TLC Liquid

L'Oreal True Match LIquid

I am currently using Olay CC Cream - Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fair-to-Light.  It's the one with swirls in the clear bottle with a pump.  SInce my skin is clearer (Thank you Paula's Choice) I don't need as much coverage and this works for me. 

Btw I am in my early 50s with very oily acne prone skin.

that is a favorite of mine as well and I too use the light/medium.

I also love and use BE serum foundation in Bare Shell as well as Mally air brush mousse in the pump bottle/can. The Mally I use in medium light.

I apply both BE and Mally with my Real Techniques Expert face brush(perfect for these two).

The OOO I apply using my Trish McEvoy sponge(great for this one)

If I had to pick just one I would go with my BE serum foundation using my RT expert face brush, works a lot nicer than the brush that is made for this.

I have dry mature skin and these 3 are perfect for normal or normal to dry, can't say about oily since that has never been my problem.

Super Contributor

I also love the Skinn serum foundation but my current favorite is the Avon Ideal Flawless.  This foundation works really well for my skin.  I have watched several Youtube videos and these get very high marks from reviewers: Maybelline Fitme, Neutrogena Healthy Skin, Revlon Colorstay liquid and cream foundation.  High end is the new Too Faced Born This Way foundation.  Just thought I'd share.