Honored Contributor

Re: what's the best eyeshadow base you've ever used?

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @MariotaMurielle based on @ECBG and @nyc1's recommendations I ordered Laura Geller's Clear Eyelid Spackle.  I used it yesterday for the first time.  OMG!!!   This is the BEST eyeshadow primer I have ever used.  I applied my eyeshadow at 7:00AM and when I washed my face at 8:00PM my eyeshadow and liner had not budged since I had first applied it.  If I had not washed my face I am sure that it would have lasted much much longer.  It is AMAZING!!

@Boehm Collector,So glad you liked it.  I went through several products (and frustration like yours) to find it!Smiley Happy

Hi @ECBG .. I really appreciated your recommendation!!!   I had used numerous eyeshadow primers that did absolutely nothing.  But this LG primer is wonderful.  Thanks so much!!!

@Boehm Collector,I might mention that I do always have an unopened one incase I can't get it when I need it.  I don't plan to go through this again.  

Esteemed Contributor

That's a good idea @ECBG.  I'll have to order a spare!

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm CollectorUlta Beauty carries it if you have one.  Join their courtesy club.  You get coupons.

Respected Contributor

@ECBGand @Boehm Collector, Laura Geller's website has this on sale for $11. but, their shipping is so high.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

I use MAC Painterly pot which could work well for you. I have others but this is my favorite. I do know at the MAC stores they do have one for oily lids, sorry forget the name. NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skin Tone in a pot, which works also for stained lids. I don't have dry lids and those 2 work well for me. I have tryed many...HTH

Honored Contributor

Urban Decay primer potion in Eden

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@ECBGand @Boehm Collector, Laura Geller's website has this on sale for $11. but, their shipping is so high.

@MariotaMurielle @ECBG .. I just logged on to tell everyone about the sale.  I forgot all about it yesterday,  I just ordered a spare.  So I have gotten both for $11.00.  Yes, their shipping is high.. but this product is so good that ..given the sale.. I thought it was worth it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm CollectorUlta Beauty carries it if you have one.  Join their courtesy club.  You get coupons.

Thanks @ECBG!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@MariotaMurielle .... @ECBG mentioned that Ulta also carries it.  I just checked out the site.  Ulta's shipping is only $5.95  but they are selling it for the full price of $22.00.  So right now it is definitely worth buying it from the Laura Geller website.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@MariotaMurielle .... @ECBG mentioned that Ulta also carries it.  I just checked out the site.  Ulta's shipping is only $5.95  but they are selling it for the full price of $22.00.  So right now it is definitely worth buying it from the Laura Geller website.  

@Boehm Collector, I just bought one from eBay for $12 with free shipping, new in the box. Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich