Honored Contributor

Re: what is YOUR facial cleasning oil preference?

@Funloving just an fyi. Birchbox carries OLO cleansing oil and there are 20% off coupon codes floating around out there. I wonder how much the black friday sale will be on OLO website?

Thanks for your review of the different cleansing oils you've tried!

Contributor

Haven't tried Bare Minerals. Josie Maran is heavier - not a fan. Neutrogena works but I don't care for the fragrance. Philosphy is very good. 

Trusted Contributor

I have a good stash of DHC, used it for years to remove the like-glue sunscreen from Shiseido, but I can't top Tatcha.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Valued Contributor

I've tried a few and the one I like the best is Tatcha (Camelia Cleansing Oil). 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Funloving just an fyi. Birchbox carries OLO cleansing oil and there are 20% off coupon codes floating around out there. I wonder how much the black friday sale will be on OLO website?

Thanks for your review of the different cleansing oils you've tried!

Hey, @HappyDaze, my friend.  Thanks so much for the Birchbox tip!  Lately I'm only able to hop on the site for a few minutes, then back to work or whatever I'm doing at the time- Hence my very belated response.

Now I don't have a burning need for a cleansing oil, but would certainly pick up OLO with a good discount.   If Black Monday is 25% off or better, I'll probably do it then.

I'm liking  BE's oil cleanser.  It goes on a dry face.  You then add a little water to get a moderate but ample lather.... and everything comes off clean the first time.... including the eyes with no burning. Often I still follow with one of my other cleansers,  yet it's nice to know it's not necessary- especially on those nights when I can barely keep my eyes open.. LOL.

Hope all is well in your world! Heart

Super Contributor

I really never got cleaning oils, but got the purity version in a kit and apply to a cotton papa and remove my makeup like that and then follow up with purity.  I normally feel that purity does a great job, but like extra step when I wear a lot of makeup.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

I recently ordered the L'Occitane 4 piece Divine Cream Collection (A272244) which included a small bottle of cleaning oil.  I really like it; not too heavy yet does remove all make-up.  I plan to purchase a larger size of the oil.  By the way, the Divine Cream is also a very nice moisturizer.