Valued Contributor

what is Perricones best moisturer for mature dry skin

Help would be very appreciated..tysm

lucky

Super Contributor

Re: what is Perricones best moisturer for mature dry skin

Don't waste your time with Perricone just use the Paula's choice products sue tied for your skin type. All the forums rave about this line and it gives amazing results unlike Perricone. Pricey does NOT mean best!

Trusted Contributor

Everybody has their own likes and dislikes.  You might not like Perricone.  It might not work for you.  But it might work for others.  I don't think it is fair to make that statement.  I respect that you like Paula's Choice, But please respect that others like Perricone.  A moisturizer in his line I would recommend would be face finishing moisturizer.  And , FYI, it is highly rated on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky-girl, Dr. Perricone makes a number of moisturizers, but I personally think for someone just starting with the brand his Face Finishing Moisturizer is the best choice.  It is a fine day and night moisturizer -- even for someone who may be using cleansers, retinol, and other specialty products from another brand.  

Honored Contributor

I agree the Face Finishing Moisturizer is really great. It used to come with every kit I got from Perricone, but lately I have not seen it included in as many deals. I am currently out of it and miss using it. Waiting for it to be included in the next great special deal that QVC has, whenever that might be. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Another thumb's up for Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer!!  

asltw

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I agree the Face Finishing Moisturizer is really great. It used to come with every kit I got from Perricone, but lately I have not seen it included in as many deals. I am currently out of it and miss using it. Waiting for it to be included in the next great special deal that QVC has, whenever that might be. Smiley Happy

World Traveler,

The last Perricone TSV (# pc. Power Treatment) included a 4 oz. jar of the FFM.  Someone posted an upcoming Perricone TSV in Sept. that will include Neuropeptide Facial Cream & NF Moisturizer.

asltw

Trusted Contributor

yes there is a Perricone TSV ....Sept. 3rd.  preorder number is A284939

Honored Contributor

@ASLTW Thanks for the heads up! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Don't waste your time with Perricone just use the Paula's choice products sue tied for your skin type. All the forums rave about this line and it gives amazing results unlike Perricone. Pricey does NOT mean best!

Less expensive doesnt always mean good quality. If the OP wanted to ask about Paula's Choice then I imagine she would have.

I agree that Face Finishing Moisturizer is excellent!

btw. Unfortunately for my wallet my reactive, super sensitive skin loves most Perricone products, so for me I use every bit, my skin is happy, and I look better. I also like to use Skinn cleansers and Erno Laszlo facial soap (tan colored one.)