Honored Contributor

Re: wen users! newbie need advice

On 7/14/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 7/14/2014 Brebee said: You all are so helpful and kind! Thank you so much! I got the tea tree oil and the discovery kit is next on my list! So far so great! My blood work was normal so off to the dermatologist I go someday soon! Thank you all for the knowledgable responses! Smiley Happy ?
That's great that your blood work was normal. I hope you find some answers soon. The tea tree oil should help and the discovery kit is a great choice also. I wish you the best! Keep us posted on how things are going for you. Smiley Happy

Brebee, that's great that your blood work was normal!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I hope your dermatologist visit goes just as wellSmiley Happy

I think that the discovery kits are the best way to figure out which Wen formulas work best for you. All of them are listed in this Wen - Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits available at QVC thread. I've moved it up for easier access.

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

Re: wen users! newbie need advice

On 7/14/2014 Brebee said: You all are so helpful and kind! Thank you so much! I got the tea tree oil and the discovery kit is next on my list! So far so great! My blood work was normal so off to the dermatologist I go someday soon! Thank you all for the knowledgable responses! Smiley Happy ?

Great news that your bloodwork is normal! Good luck with getting your hair back in shape. I've been using Wen for about a month now and I've noticed significant less breakage and less fallout in the shower and throughout the day.

Everyone here is super helpful and have taught me so much. It is a learning experience and everyone's hair has different needs, good luck and enjoy!