Frequent Contributor

I am so disappointed I ordered 2 WEN tsv kits. I received the first one I ordered last Friday. I opened it. Was suppose to be TT. The receipt is correct says TT but inside was sweet almond. I did not want to have to hassle to return it and figured I would keep this kit. I called C.S. though to explain what happened and told them I am disappointed that it did not arrive in the scent I wanted but would keep this kit.But wanted to make sure my future ADs would arrive in TT. She says she saw that I ordered TT and that someone must of just packed it wrong so future scents should be correct.

Today my Lavendar arrived and inside the receipt was correct. I opened the box and there was lavendar inside. However the kit I got must of been from the last AD I was on because it had the supersize lavendar in it and the supersized remoist mist and a missing spot for one more piece. So I revceived only 2 pieces from a wrong kit but in right scent. I am highly disappointed. I called C.S. and I will be exchanging this kit hopefully all will go well this round.