Trusted Contributor

Re: wen hit on 7/21 with Gina from Team Wen…per Wen Dooters

Where is bebe going? I missed something Smiley Wink

Bebe, will you be back for the August shows so you can run numbers for us?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

KJPA
Super Contributor

bebe said she would be gone until mid-September.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 KJPA said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

KJPA, like okiebug said I won't be around much until mid-September so I won't be posting much until then. I'll be skimming the posts and won't be replying much. If I see anything that looks of interest or is important, I'll be doing my best to post that infoSmiley Happy

And I'm going to try to be around for the August TSV (I'll want to buy that too *s*) but I probably won't have a TV around, so I won't be able to post the TSV numbers. A vacation away from electronic devises and the TV is a good thingSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

Sorry, bebe, didn't mean to answer for you. Thought you were already gone.

Respected Contributor

I just watched this on my DVR. Gina did great and the girls did a great job on their hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

If you missed it, you can go to the Wen product page and click on the 16 oz. bamboo green tea. Gina's presentation is on the video. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I thought she did fine. I notice she doesn't touch the girls hair at all- just a big difference from Chaz bouncing the girls hair to her, that doesn't touch their hair at all. I don't care either way. I really like they the girls are styling their own hair too.

Honored Contributor

oh and Alberti is a good host, imo. I really like him. He has a nice personality and is a great presenter.

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/21/2014 KJPA said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

KJPA, like okiebug said I won't be around much until mid-September so I won't be posting much until then. I'll be skimming the posts and won't be replying much. If I see anything that looks of interest or is important, I'll be doing my best to post that infoSmiley Happy

And I'm going to try to be around for the August TSV (I'll want to buy that too *s*) but I probably won't have a TV around, so I won't be able to post the TSV numbers. A vacation away from electronic devises and the TV is a good thingSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Bebe,

Sorry that you won't be around until mid-September. You are always so helpful to all on this board and will be missed. I am still waiting to see if the summer honey peach 3 piece kit will be available again. I will wait until the first week of August and then make a decision if this isn't available by then of how much SHP cc I will order.

Honored Contributor

okiebug, I appreciate that you replied because I'm just skimming a few post when I'm online and I don't want anyone to think I'm being rude by not replying. *s*

Susan, thanks and I hope you have a great summer as well!!

. -- bebeSmiley Happy