Trusted Contributor

Re: wen hit on 7/21 with Gina from Team Wen…per Wen Dooters

On 7/21/2014 bebe777 said:
On 7/21/2014 KJPA said:

Where is bebe going? I missed something Smiley Wink

Bebe, will you be back for the August shows so you can run numbers for us?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

KJPA, like okiebug said I won't be around much until mid-September so I won't be posting much until then. I'll be skimming the posts and won't be replying much. If I see anything that looks of interest or is important, I'll be doing my best to post that infoSmiley Happy

And I'm going to try to be around for the August TSV (I'll want to buy that too *s*) but I probably won't have a TV around, so I won't be able to post the TSV numbers. A vacation away from electronic devises and the TV is a good thingSmiley Happy

-- bebe Smile

Good for you bebe! Enjoy your vacation and hope you get the TSV!!!

KJPA
Contributor

Oh no bebe! I'm so going to miss you on the boards but I'm happy for you too, we all need time away from it all! Have a good one and we'll see you in September!{#emotions_dlg.sad}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Bebe's right. You need time away from electronic stuff. My husband works in an IT department and he won't even look at a computer or any device when he's home. He told me he hates technology but I know he's just tired of dealing with it all day. Still, have a wonderful, safe trip, Bebe. xo

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know when she will be on again?
Formally NewtoWen