Super Contributor

Re: wen for men.....latest info from Dooters

My husband uses body wash if the shampoo bottle is empty. I'm thinking if he saw the price of Wen he'd be saying no way, Coincidentally he has the thickest most beautiful head of hair ever.
Valued Contributor

BG thanks for the update, I wish there was not such a sad emotional story connected to it. Losing people we love is so hard and I don't think we ever get over it. My best wishes to Chaz.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

So I told my DH about the new WEN men and that I would like to get one for him. He said, ok so you are a WEN girl, we have a WEN dog, and now you want to turn me into a WEN man? So who is going to use all the left over shampoos and conditioners you still have from a year ago? (He's exaggerating there is not that much left, just about two bottles, but he has short hair and takes a while for him to go through it) I just looked a him and smiled. I guess that was his way of saying, maybe later, but not now. I may still get it for him anyway.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

I do want to try this bc I am intrigued by the scent profile. I will have to see what the Featured Price is though or whether it's an OTO. After the TSV, more SHP RTM, an FGP oil and my 32oz AD today (BGT at the old price), I was hoping this wouldn't come out til closer to Christmas.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Kj, I am intrigued to! I love masculine scents! I use my husband's colognes more than he does.

I bought two kits this summer so I didn't do any harm to my wallet. I plan on squeezing every penny from it at the end of this month:

32 ounce SAM kit (must have a full size styling cream)

Everything Wen Men's!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 debcakes said:

Why do men need a different kind of Wen?

They don't, but they may WANT one that has different fragrances and different packaging because the media convinces them that skincare is for women. If you look at any products designed for men and woman, the ingredients are almost identical except for scent and packaging. Oh, and the men's versions often cost less.

Bamboo Green Tea is the most unisex scent, I think, but I'd look for either an unscented version or one that's called woodsy, spicy, masculine or smells like leather. Instead of flowers or fruit, the label might have rocks or trees or be in black bottles instead of brown bottles.

Respected Contributor

If Chaz came out with something called Wen snakes I would try it.{#emotions_dlg.lol} It doesn't bother me if it's for men. My husband doesn't like lotions and potions but I do. I only pay attention to what Chaz makes now though. By the way, there was no shipping charges on an item I got on Chaz's site. I purchased the styling creme, um, Pear. It already shipped. Wow, his site is so much better. The old way would not accept changes or anything and it was years old. Now it's so nice, of course you all know. I will, however, try a perfume. When I discovered Jimmy Choo I loved it and have a 3.5oz. bottle. I really like that smell. There's a new one by Calvin Klein, it came to my mail box a few days ago, a sample. It's called Reveal. It smells really nice but too much like Amethyst. So I'll pass on that one. I have this huge bottle of Euphoria as a gift so I'm trying to finish that up. That's a secret{#emotions_dlg.devil2}. Have a good weekend, all. xo

Valued Contributor

On 9/13/2014 sjk73 said:

If Chaz came out with something called Wen snakes I would try it.{#emotions_dlg.lol} It doesn't bother me if it's for men. My husband doesn't like lotions and potions but I do. I only pay attention to what Chaz makes now though. By the way, there was no shipping charges on an item I got on Chaz's site. I purchased the styling creme, um, Pear. It already shipped. Wow, his site is so much better. The old way would not accept changes or anything and it was years old. Now it's so nice, of course you all know. I will, however, try a perfume. When I discovered Jimmy Choo I loved it and have a 3.5oz. bottle. I really like that smell. There's a new one by Calvin Klein, it came to my mail box a few days ago, a sample. It's called Reveal. It smells really nice but too much like Amethyst. So I'll pass on that one. I have this huge bottle of Euphoria as a gift so I'm trying to finish that up. That's a secret{#emotions_dlg.devil2}. Have a good weekend, all. xo

You killed me with that!

Honored Contributor

lol, agreed!!!! Now where can I purchase this Wen Snakes product line? -- bebeSmiley Wink
Honored Contributor

I can't wait for more info about this!