Valued Contributor

Re: wen 8/30 tsv numbers --- straight from Dooters!

On 8/22/2014 bruingirl said:
On 8/22/2014 woodyend said: <p class="MsoNormal">Dooters, You’re a real Wen-ur!

<p class="MsoNormal">

hi, not sure if you're on FB but Dooters gave you a special shout out and thank you for this virtual bouquet

No I’m not. Can you do a c/p over here?

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 woodyend said:
On 8/22/2014 bruingirl said:
On 8/22/2014 woodyend said: <p class="MsoNormal">Dooters, You’re a real Wen-ur!

<p class="MsoNormal">

hi, not sure if you're on FB but Dooters gave you a special shout out and thank you for this virtual bouquet

No I’m not. Can you do a c/p over here?

Sure!! this was posted about an hour ago on Dooters FB page:

I cruised over to the QVC Forum and how cool that Woodyend sent me a 'virtual carrot bouquet? Awesome. Thanks Woodyend!

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

Thank you Bruingirl for posting this.

Love you Dooters.

Honored Contributor

woodyend

What a great carrot bouquet for Dooters, he does love food!

Your pics are wonderful! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

How in the world do you do them?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

That's well, shall I say not an up to date photo of Chaz but it's really cute. There are companies out there that are trying to imitate Chaz's products but can't come close. There is something called Bamboo but I wouldn't even try it.

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 jaxs mom said:

And now QVCs servers will be overloaded as tons of women frantically keep putting the number into the search engine to see if it's activated yet lol.

Ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing! They're probably saying, I wish that Wen stuff would come out I'm sick of this!!!

Valued Contributor

thanks again, bruingirl! you've always got our backs!

woodyend, that bouquet is hilarious and awesome. dooters definitely deserves it. what a horse!

i'm super excited about this tsv. what a value! i wish it was on 3 easy pays though, like the last few have been. i think i've decided to get 2 on a-d. what is nuts is that i got 3 gallons this summer but one only has a third left and my tea tree gallon, which i have only had for a month because i'd put it on check hold, is already halfway gone. it's maybe time for me to get a haircut...my hair is so long that it's taking a lot of cc to keep up with it (although i was cleansing everyday for a while there).

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 jennys kid said:

thanks again, bruingirl! you've always got our backs!

woodyend, that bouquet is hilarious and awesome. dooters definitely deserves it. what a horse!

i'm super excited about this tsv. what a value! i wish it was on 3 easy pays though, like the last few have been. i think i've decided to get 2 on a-d. what is nuts is that i got 3 gallons this summer but one only has a third left and my tea tree gallon, which i have only had for a month because i'd put it on check hold, is already halfway gone. it's maybe time for me to get a haircut...my hair is so long that it's taking a lot of cc to keep up with it (although i was cleansing everyday for a while there).

How much are you using. IIRC your hair is longer than mine. I'm just above tailbone now. I'm using 4 and 4 out of the gallons. In my case it's not my length that is really eating up all the CC it's the thickness of my hair. Most of my CC is used from the shoulders up. It's hard to get CC down to my scalp.

The only thing saving me is that I only cleanse once or twice a week.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

How much are you using. IIRC your hair is longer than mine. I'm just above tailbone now. I'm using 4 and 4 out of the gallons. In my case it's not my length that is really eating up all the CC it's the thickness of my hair. Most of my CC is used from the shoulders up. It's hard to get CC down to my scalp.

actually, i think yours is longer than mine. i'm not quite that close to my tailbone yet (though i do have a long torso). i guess i'm somewhere between the middle of my back and where you are. but i've been wearing it up a lot because it's humid and i'm too lazy to blow dry and i don't feel like walking around with my own atmosphere so it could very well be longer than i think it is when it's blown straight. i was using three and three out of the gallons but recently i've been getting better results with three and four and the best results with four and four. it's nuts! but, with long hair that's thick and steadily growing i guess it's to be expected? you're right, the thickness totally gets you. after i apply a pump to my crown, nape and length and do my best to work all of that through, i take another pump and just try to work it through the thickness around the nape of my neck and the middle of my head. and get all of the areas around my ears, etc. if i don't work that pump in, it makes a huge difference. glad to know I'm not the only one using so much!

do you use the remoist? if so, do you use a lot more than recommended? i am still working on the right routine for my hair and the remoist.

Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 jennys kid said:

actually, i think yours is longer than mine. i'm not quite that close to my tailbone yet (though i do have a long torso). i guess i'm somewhere between the middle of my back and where you are. but i've been wearing it up a lot because it's humid and i'm too lazy to blow dry and i don't feel like walking around with my own atmosphere so it could very well be longer than i think it is when it's blown straight. i was using three and three out of the gallons but recently i've been getting better results with three and four and the best results with four and four. it's nuts! but, with long hair that's thick and steadily growing i guess it's to be expected? you're right, the thickness totally gets you. after i apply a pump to my crown, nape and length and do my best to work all of that through, i take another pump and just try to work it through the thickness around the nape of my neck and the middle of my head. and get all of the areas around my ears, etc. if i don't work that pump in, it makes a huge difference. glad to know I'm not the only one using so much!

do you use the remoist? if so, do you use a lot more than recommended? i am still working on the right routine for my hair and the remoist.

I do use the remoist, I've tried it different ways like "priming" the hair with CC and then adding the remoist or just using it on it's own. I just go by feel but I'm probably using at least 2 tablespoons maybe more. I actually haven't used it as a deep conditioner in awhile, I'm getting great results with just coconut oil for that. I do use it as leave in sometimes.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval