Honored Contributor

Re: wen 8/30 tsv numbers --- straight from Dooters!

On 8/22/2014 Newtowen said: Please!!!!, someone give that horse some carrots and an apple, maybe we will get a tip about when the number will go live.

Right now he guesses they will be activated sometime next week. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned...Wink

Valued Contributor

On 8/22/2014 geezerette said:
On 8/22/2014 Newtowen said: Please!!!!, someone give that horse some carrots and an apple, maybe we will get a tip about when the number will go live.

Right now he guesses they will be activated sometime next week. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned...Wink

Thank you Smiley Happy
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

And now QVCs servers will be overloaded as tons of women frantically keep putting the number into the search engine to see if it's activated yet lol.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 8/22/2014 jaxs mom said:

And now QVCs servers will be overloaded as tons of women frantically keep putting the number into the search engine to see if it's activated yet lol.

LOL. Just did it again.
Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

Dooters, You’re a real Wen-ur!

Valued Contributor

That's so funny
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 8/22/2014 lovemymakeup said:

Tried both item numbers and BOTH SOLD OUT!!! REALLY??? What is up with that?

The numbers aren't activated yet. This is normal.

once the numbers are live I'm fairly certain someone will start a new thread announcing it

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 bebe777 said:On August 20th, in another thread on this page, bruingirl shared the following post from Wen Dooters:

So, one month from today Cooper will be with Team WEN with their TSV. Clearly, one month from today this horse will be alone but with them in spirit (and SIRI and the iPad). For all those that have asked me to confirm or deny, yes, it's 32 oz Cleansing Conditioner with matching 6 oz Styling Creme, matching 6 oz Volumizing Treatment Spray, and matching 2 oz Remoist Mask. Choice of Pom/SAM/Fig/Lav/Tea Tree or Bamboo Green Tea. My guess is they had to develop some new products so that's why it couldn't be in that Inside Q thing. I mean seriously? Fig and Tea Tree Volumizing Treatment Spray? Bamboo Green Tea Styling Creme, Volumizing Treatment Spray AND Re-Moist Mask. That WEN Guy is a genius. I'm just saying...

Thanks bebe777. I'm still trying to get used to all the abbreviations and the information that's provided on this board. I'm a first year user and going strong. I've been hoping for BGT remoist mask and oil, so I'll be waiting patiently and checking the item numbers.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, bruingirl!!

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 woodyend said:

Dooters, You’re a real Wen-ur!

hi, not sure if you're on FB but Dooters gave you a special shout out and thank you for this virtual bouquet

live....laugh....love