Frequent Contributor

Hello Ladies - quick question

I was charged for the winter walmart beauty box in Nov and received it in Dec. Now I just was charged again last week. I can't seem to get a response when I call or email. Anyone else have this happen and what was the outcome? Thanks for your feedback.

Contributor

Just received my Walmart Beauty Box today. Trial sizes of the following: Caress Adore Forever body wash, 1.8 fl. oz; L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner, 1.7 fl. oz each; Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion, 0.5 fl. oz; Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid eau de parfum (my niece will LOVE); $5 coupon for women's Rogaine.

One use sample of (like the free peel offs in magazines): Burt's Bees Intensive Firming Serum; Nivea In Shower Body Lotion; Olay Regenerist Perfecting Cream Moisturizer w/$3 coupon; Gariner Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream w/$2 coupon; L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil w/$2 coupon. Disappointed there was no lip gloss/lipsticks or eye shadows/mascaras to try.

They will come in handy for vacation in May. Happy Spring!

Contributor
On 1/19/2015 stb13 said:

Hello Ladies - quick question

I was charged for the winter walmart beauty box in Nov and received it in Dec. Now I just was charged again last week. I can't seem to get a response when I call or email. Anyone else have this happen and what was the outcome? Thanks for your feedback.

They have always charged my cc first, then sent an email that the box is on it's way. Then about a week later, the box shows up. Hope this helps!