Frequent Contributor
On 3/26/2015 doglover3 said:

my birthday is Friday and I haven't even received a card let alone a bag, lucky you.

My bday was the 12th, so got it 2/weeks later you never know Smiley Happy I was so surprised had no clue. I do remember a few few yrs back getting a card for ez pay on my bday but nothing g like this So fingers crossed for you & happy bday Smiley Happy
Contributor
I received postcard from qvc saying if I purchased $200 in items from Jan 1-31st then I would receive the teal tote. My birthday is in Feb, & I received the tote the end of Feb. nice tote which I use for work
Super Contributor

Pook, I've shopped for many many years. Is it because of the $$ spent? I've never received squ@t from the Q. I must be flying under their radar {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Regular Contributor

It looks like this is a thing for the QVC credit card holders.

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Sister Barbara said:

I had actually gotten either a card in the mail or an e-mail from QVC saying that if I made a purchase on my Q card in the month of my birthday, they would send me a tote bag. I did and they did.

Oh, that's nice. Not nice enough for me to get a new credit card, but a nice little perk. Buy yourself something nice and they send you something.

Respected Contributor

My birthday was 2 days ago. I shop Q every month. Didn't get a thing. I used to get a card and easy pay offer, but that hasn't happened for a long time. Enjoy your tote.

Respected Contributor

I called CS once and asked why as a 20+ year customer I had never received any of the ""easy pay"" special offers others were receiving and was told (after being bounced around to 2 or 3 other people) that Q does not have anything to do with WHO gets these offers and that it was done by a separate marketing co. I don't know if this is true but it took me a good 15 minutes to get this reply. I told them playing favorites with customers is not good business but they were like.... who cares. I do.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Catstamper said:

ok, my b'day is in December. Boy, do I shop in December. Not a thing. Another "Christmas baby ripoff"!

Feel your pain, Cat! December 28th b-day here! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2015 silkyk said:

I called CS once and asked why as a 20+ year customer I had never received any of the "easy pay" special offers others were receiving and was told (after being bounced around to 2 or 3 other people) that Q does not have anything to do with WHO gets these offers and that it was done by a separate marketing co. I don't know if this is true but it took me a good 15 minutes to get this reply. I told them playing favorites with customers is not good business but they were like.... who cares. I do.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

I don't know if that is true or not but it would kind of make sense then why I use to always get them because I DON'T shop at QVC hardly ever so the marketing company would be trying to entice me to shop there more often with those stupid easy pays. I've never used it and never will. Finally after 2 years of sending me them almost monthly, I hardly get them anymore. I guess they realize all their trouble and effort is lost on me- I am not shopping here more (in fact, even less than ever which wasn't much to being with) and I've never used the easy pay.

Respected Contributor

I got one also but it arrived 2 months late. I had a notice the month frior from QVC if I make a purchase between such and such date they will mail me the tote in my birthday month.