Honored Contributor
I have never received a gift from Q....I rarely ever see a free sample either.sure would be nice to get a sample of new products.oh and that is nice that you got a gift from Q for your birthday.Happy Birthday....enjoy your new bag.
Honored Contributor

My mother got one for her birthday in January. I don't remember if it was a promotion if you bought something in December or your birthday month. I don't think they just sent it to you , you had to make a prior purchase.

Trusted Contributor

Last September I got a birthday card from them-period. No mention of tote bags or here's an easy pay for you-just a card.

Super Contributor
Never got any type of birthday gift or offer. Been shopping with them 25 years.
Honored Contributor

I remember getting a card with some sort of special offer on my birthday, but that was several years ago. I wonder how they decide to whom to send a greeting or a gift?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hello, andrea m IL. Smile

Congratulations on your new tote bag. Enjoy it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I purchased a few things in February and never received this promotion. I don't even think QVC knows when my birthday is. QVC....are you listening????!!!!! PS I accept late gifts, no questions asked!!

Super Contributor
On 3/25/2015 DogLvr said:

I purchased a few things in February and never received this promotion. I don't even think QVC knows when my birthday is. QVC....are you listening????!!!!! PS I accept late gifts, no questions asked!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Contributor
I received one also. Very unexpected!
Valued Contributor

ok, my b'day is in December. Boy, do I shop in December. Not a thing. Another "Christmas baby ripoff"!