Frequent Contributor
My birthday was March 8th and I just received the tote yesterday. At first I thought it might be the It TSV, but knew it was too soon for that since I live in California. Mine came with absolutely no other info in a plain white mailing bag with a QVC label. If I hadn't been reading the forums I never would have known anything about this!
Respected Contributor

I am really pis*ed off at Synchrony bank.

in january i changed banks and when i made my payment to my walmart card it bounced for i forgot to delete the old bank account. Then last month i mistyped my current bank account and it bounced. i even called them to try and stop the payment from going threw and it was too late. Well they saw 2 bounced payments as a high risk and they closed my account. I been with that card for like a decade and never missed a payment and because I goofed they closed my account and did not even get a phone call first. It is not unheard off a bounced payment an accident.

Also it takes for ever to get your tote. My birthday was september, got my post card saying to spend any amount by aug 31 and tote will be mailed in september. I did not get it till mid November

Frequent Contributor

I also received one in the month of my birthday, but there was no note or anything. I could tell it was from QVC though, just didn't know why I got it.

Frequent Contributor

I also received one in the month of my birthday, but there was no note or anything. I could tell it was from QVC though, just didn't know why I got it.