Contributor

I have debated for years about the clarisonic. I have fair, sensitive skin. It is very nice skin and blemish free, is the clarisonic good for skin that is already good? what can it add? Do any of you fair, sensitive ladies use one? thanks

Valued Contributor
Only you can know if it works for you so I do highly recommend trying it. I was lucky and had the opportunity over the holidays to try it for 90 days. It didn't do anything bad for my skin but it didn't do anything good for it either. I saw no results whatsoever. When I saw it was a TSV again I considered it because I am using new skin care, Paula's Choice and I was wondering if the Claraisonic would make my skin more clean and make my skin care work better. I called Paula's Choice and asked them and the person I spoke to said no, it would not make any difference in the products working nor would my skin necessarily be any cleaner from using it. I have good skin too and wondered if that is why I did not seem to have the miraculous results others seem to have.
Valued Contributor

Hi bellamack- I have an olive skin complexion, but my skin doesn't have any blemishes. We are very lucky to have good skin. Like you, I want to keep it that way! I preordered the Clarisonic. I have three sons who could use it too. They have teenager skin.

I am purchasing the Clarisonic not so much to clear up bad skin, or remove make-up ( I rarely wear any), but to keep my skin CLEAN! Isn't that the way you keep your skin looking best?

I hope you enjoy your new Clarisonic. I purchased mine in the blue combo.

Super Contributor

I also have always had pretty good skin and taken care of it and I got my first clarisonic several years ago - maybe 6 or 7? It's starting to die a slow death so I'm likely going to buy the tsv tomorrow to replace it - that's how much I love it and think it really does a great job of keeping my skin clean and prepped for skincare. You really don't have anything to lose by trying it since you can return it. I could care less about the KS cleanser that comes w/ this one so I'll probably give that away since I have my own cleansers I plan to keep using.

Respected Contributor

Check out all the posts about the Forea Luna. There is a mini sold on HSN. It seems like many people who have used both prefer the Luna. I haven't used the clarisonic, but did try a different sonic machine, and saw no results. I also have good skin. I did buy the Luna Mini, and like it. Again, I can't say I see results, but I do believe that sonic technology does clean better than nothing. I base this on how much better I think my sonicare toothbrush works than my old Oral B. So, it's not at all scientific!

You have nothing to lose by trying it, and you might love it, so why not?

eta…. both the clarisonic and luna use sonic technology, so that could be a wash (very punny, but true!). But the Luna doesn't need brush replacements, so that is a major plus!

Valued Contributor
On 5/16/2014 itsMe said:

eta…. both the clarisonic and luna use sonic technology, so that could be a wash (very punny, but true!). But the Luna doesn't need brush replacements, so that is a major plus!

Wow really??!!! Even though the Clarasoic didn't do anything for me I did enjoy the ritual of it. It was those expensive brush heads that kept me from keeping it. Why keep throwing money to something that does nothing? I'll check out the Luna. Never heard of it. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My daughter has very sensitive, pale skin, very prone to break outs and burns not tans, and she bought a Mia a couple years ago and her skin is beautiful! She uses hers every day with the brush head for sensitive skin and replaces it religiously. She uses a good cleanser too. I think her skin would be called peaches and cream--she is 31. And I do believe that the sonic care tooth brush and the skin brush are made by the same company near where I live , in Wa state.

Contributor

Thanks ladies, I just get scared of ruining my great 56 yr old skin. lol I am going to take a peak at the Luna and make a decision. I am not sure "how" to preorder

Frequent Contributor

I dont think you need ""bad"" skin to need clarisonic! I just got mine and I have pretty good skin... Never break out.. small pores. I do wear a lot of makeup during the week for work. I had been debating a clarisonic for a long long time and finally gave in.

Well.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I look forward to using it every morning and night. It makes my skin feel refreshed and super clean. Even with my good skin I think I see results.