Frequent Contributor
Honored Contributor

Which product in the TSV - the rice-based cleansing conditioner or the 613?

I don't know what "let it sit a bit" means - 1 minute, 10 minutes? If you did NOT do a second cleanse, the first one needs to stay on your hair longer in order for it to break down the dirt and oil in your hair. I leave my first cleanse in at least 5 minutes, sometimes 10, if I'm not doing a second cleanse.

You applied a "dime size" of what - the cleansing conditioner, the 613, or the styling cream? (You really gave us hardly any information to work with) I add 1-2 pumps of the 16-oz cleansing conditioner to my long hair as my leave-in - that would be 1/2 to one pump of the 32-oz bottle. I don't know how long your hair is, so I can't say if a "dime size" amount is enough. And I don't even know if you used the leave-in pump or the dime size was the styling cream.

If us to tell you if you missed something, you need to provide more information.

I wash every other day, which I also did when I was using shampoo and conditioner.

Respected Contributor

I have been using the new MIF, love love it...I do two cleanses, (but I don't need a lot on the 2nd cleanse)...always add water to the CC when cleansing til it's kind of foamy and USE A WIDE TOOTH comb like Chaz shows as you cleanse...I missed this step in the beginning and a huge help when I started....I also use about a dime size of CC, then add Styling Cream, put it my soaking wet hair an blot dry with paper towels...I have always only used the Seasonal CC's, but this new MIF TSV is out of this world for my hair...enjoy! (oh I cleanse everyday)