Trusted Contributor

i saw a morning show the other day on tv on how to get rid of bags.. they said parsley!!  grind it up and mix with water... put under eyes  sounds strange.. wonder how they come up with this  lol  dont know if i wanna try  anyone else see this??  sounds odd i know

Trusted Contributor

I don't have bags on a regular basis, but when I do I think I will try this just to see if it works. I don't have any parsley though. How long will it keep in the refrigerator?

Contributor

I think i have a bridge to sell you.

Honored Contributor

Parsley is a mild diuretic so maybe it pulls out extra fluid. 

Trusted Contributor

@abbysgirl wrote:

I think i have a bridge to sell you.

Lol  i agree Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I don't have bags on a regular basis, but when I do I think I will try this just to see if it works. I don't have any parsley though. How long will it keep in the refrigerator?

I haven't tried parsley for undereye bags, but to answer your question, parsley keeps for 3-4 days.  I wash and dry it, chop it up and freeze portions in sandwich bags to use as needed.  

I did did purchase an item from the "H" shopping channel called

Freshpaper (natural food saver sheets).  You use them for fresh fruits and veggies.  I have them in fridge veggie bin now and it seems to be working.  They can be placed in a fruit bowl as well.

Worth a l👀ksie online😊

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 You could buy parsley and bring itvand freeze till you need it.

Honored Contributor

I suppose parsley is better than Preparation-H. I prefer using chilled spoons from my fridge.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I suppose parsley is better than Preparation-H. I prefer using chilled spoons from my fridge.

@SilleeMee   My first laugh of the day !!!!! Tks

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I saw a plastic surgeon for a minor procedure.  While there I asked him about the bags under my eyes.  He said nothing short of surgery would remove them.  Am considering it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown