Esteemed Contributor

Neutrogena Hydro Boost with hyaluronic acid.  OR

CerVae p.m. moisturizer.  Excellent products that you don't have to get from a department store or shopping channel.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley    I suggest you take a look at Mario Badescu products.  You take a quiz and list your concerns and products will be suggested.  He also concetrates on products for Acne.  Check it out you may like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I swear by M Asam, basically any of their eye creams.  I switch out between the different lines within the line, but their flagship green line eye cream that I started with actually made some of my undereye wrinkles go away over time.  I was using a tiny amount of their Perfect Teint to sorta fill them in and then one day I no longer needed to.  Since then I have almost exclusively used one of their eye creams.  I'm currently using an Elemis right now since it came with the Marine Cream special  bought, but I'll go back to the M Asam when I run out.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @SilleeMee I've never heard of QRxLabs before but some of their products look interesting and are reasonably priced.  I don't have dark circles but do have bags under my eyes (not sure anything can help with that), and some wrinkles - wondering if the Eye Reboot would be helpful.  Have either of you tried the Niacinamide & Retinol serum?  Amazon also has a NiacinaMax serum with 10% niacinamide although that also has tea tree oil in it (I don't see this one on their website though unless I missed it).

@sueinsf  I've been trying to finish up the last of my Niacinamide serum from The Ordinary.  I'm almost done with it and have the QRx NiacinaMax serum scheduled to ship in a couple of weeks with my other Amazon subscription items. I'm a little iffy about it because I don't break out anymore and I do get Niacinamide in some other products, so I'm not sure I really need this one.  I may cancel. Naturiam makes one that sounds like it may be better for me.  

ETA - Eva Naturals might be worth checking out too. 

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch.  Not sure I need it either!  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll check that out too.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee   I'd like to try the QRx Labs Eye Reboot Serum.  Can you use it before applying make up or does it not absorb fast enough for that?  Is it more for nightime use?  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@SilleeMee   I'd like to try the QRx Labs Eye Reboot Serum.  Can you use it before applying make up or does it not absorb fast enough for that?  Is it more for nightime use?  Thank you.

@decaf 

It takes some time to totally dry/absorb. Depends on how moist your skin is to begin with I think. I apply it on clean skin in the morning, do my other things (15-20 min) and then apply my cosmetics which is not much...just a little concealer and a dusting of mineral powder. I've never used it at night but I don't see why you couldn't.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  I think I'll try this. My under eye area is getting so dry recently and I never had that before. I also like the ingredients, especially the Green Tea. I've use TO Caffeine Eye Serum and it's a poor product for me.  Thank you, and for answering my other recent questions too.  Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@decaf wrote:

@decaf 

It takes some time to totally dry/absorb. Depends on how moist your skin is to begin with I think. I apply it on clean skin in the morning, do my other things (15-20 min) and then apply my cosmetics which is not much...just a little concealer and a dusting of mineral powder. I've never used it at night but I don't see why you couldn't.

@decaf  If I could add my 2 cents....

IMO, the Eye Reboot is good for daytime, under makeup, as @SilleeMee  described, but I also find the Peptide serum to be effective in the under eye area and nicely moisturizing . The Eye Perfect Eluxer is oiler so more suited to nighttime, but I will use it during the day if I'm staying home and not wearing makeup. QRx has good, affordable products, made in the USA.  I have several set up on Amazon subscriptions.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@decaf wrote:

@decaf 

@decaf  If I could add my 2 cents....

IMO, the Eye Reboot is good for daytime, under makeup, as @SilleeMee  described, but I also find the Peptide serum to be effective in the under eye area and nicely moisturizing . The Eye Perfect Eluxer is oiler so more suited to nighttime, but I will use it during the day if I'm staying home and not wearing makeup. QRx has good, affordable products, made in the USA.  I have several set up on Amazon subscriptions.

Yes! and the QRx products are concentrated so you don't need to use a lot. When I first used their stuff, I was over-applying and then realized I didn't need to do that. Less is more with everything I've tried from them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: undereye moisturiser

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks, I appreciate your two cents, it's great to hear from posters who've actually used the products. I'm trying to wean myself some of The Ordinary line. I have insomnia and the lack of sleep sometimes shows terribly under my eyes. I'll order both, I have nothing to lose since I can also use the Peptide serum all over my face. Please offer me your opinion any time. Thank you!