Honored Contributor

Re: under eye masks for bags

@Harpa   Maybe that's why you never have them😉  Facial lymph massage every morning...what a great way to start the day!

@Harpa wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Harpa  @KCDiva There are some good You Tube videos on self lymphatic massage.  Sometimes the lymph nodes swell in my neck especially if I have an earache.  I do the lymph drainage massage and cured!  Lymph massage is excellent. 

Eye creams have not worked for me either.  Try lymphtic drainage face massage.

@phoenixbrd  Wow! That is neat about the neck! I do facial lymph massage every a.m., and end the massage sweeping down the neck. But I didn't know about it being beneficial for special things like earache. (I never have them.)

@Shanus  Yes, about the cold spoon! I rinse my eyes, too, every a.m. (quite a lot) with cold water, but I cannot account for anything other than it waking me up!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the info. I watched some You Tube videos on lymphatic drainage which I am trying. I also saw a video on You Tube on make up tricks to help hide the bags depending on how and where you apply your concealer. I have some darkness as well and am going to try a salmon color corrector. I may try some eye masks too. 

Honored Contributor

I have bags under my eyes--ever since I was a kid and I would LOVE to get rid of them---if my money tree ever blooms againWoman TongueNever heard of lymph drainage in that area--was told that there are fat pads that make bags and that only surgery would fix them. There are no creams or magic potions that really do much for bags--

Trusted Contributor

There are NO masks, lotions, potions, creams, etc. that remove under eye bags. The ONLY thing that works PERMANENTLY is surgery to remove the bags. I had it done several years ago. GREAT results, and the bags DO NOT come back.

Honored Contributor

I have suffered with under eye bags for about 20 years. I have found that the only thing that helps is lymphatic drainage using a gua sha. I use it morning and night. It definitely works. The only time my eye bags disappear is when I've had a stomach virus 😳. When I resume a normal diet they come back.

Coming to you from the orthopedic office. Scheduling surgery for January. Hope we don't end up with one of those winters with icy roads and I can't make it to PT 😳