Valued Contributor
juvederm
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Have I read caffeine (in products) works? Or am I confusing that with cellulite?

100% Pure has a caffeine eye cream that's really good.

Honored Contributor

ibb38-I don't think so. It did nothing.

Re: Dr. Oz. He's a heart doctor. How would he know what to use on under eye bags? I don't listen to a word he says. I don't watch his program.

Honored Contributor

Look for a gel with green tea and caffeine. Origins No Puffery is a good one to try.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 10/12/2014 Abrowneyegirl said:

Surgery.

I had a co-worker who had lovely skin EXCEPT for un-eye bags. She had surgery, no external stitches, little down time.

It was fabulous we were all amazed. She said the money she spent on lotions and such over the years probably cost more than the surgery.

I had it done, too -- and NO down time. It was hereditary fat pouches. Unfortunately they've returned somewhat when I've gained weight PLUS I've lost the "good" fat around my eyes with age.

Wayne Goss talked about a procedure he had done and the before and after was really wonderful. It was more filling in the depressions rather than removing anything. Not available in the US currently, though.

Same here. The procedure to fill in depressions sounds very interesting. Hope we see more of that here and that a drug company will run clinical trials soon.

Trusted Contributor

Check out Isomers R Pur for eyes sold at ShopHQ and on Isomers website. Runs about $35. Here's the product description:

What is it?

Targeted serum for the entire eye contour. For temperamental and mature skin.

Intensive - yet super lightweight. Boasting germinating soy, soy isoflavones, genistein and technological extracts to help transform the visible eye contour. For a tighter, brighter and younger-looking eye contour.

Who is it for?

Those with chronic under eye puffiness that is caused by a shift of the fat pad below the eye.

Why is it unique/different?

Formula targets entire eye contour and fat pads under the eye area

• Broad spectrum formula for the entire eye contour
  • Dark Circle
  • Fine Wrinkles
  • Eyelid Flaccidity
  • Puffiness
  • Lower Eyelid Fat Pads
  • Anti oxidant protection for brighter looking skin
  • Uses soy DNA to replenish mature skin.
  • Hydrating to sooth, dry, dehydrated and delicate skin sensitivity
  • Fragrance free, paraben free

Contains:

Pure extracts from Soy: Germinating Soy, Soy Isoflavones and Genistein, Phosphatidylcholine, Soy Symbiozomes

• Targets mature, temperamental, skin ages 45 and up
  • Dramatically helps reduce the look of visible skin damage
  • Improvement in skin lipid content: (supports ceramides)
  • Improvement in skin elasticity
  • Improvement in skin hydration
  • Decrease in skin roughness
  • Decrease in skin ruddiness
  • Wrinkle Smoothing
  • Anti oxidant protection – helps brighten the skin and even out color

Bio peptide CL™: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide

• Targets many aspects of skin wrinkles
  • Reduces visible wrinkle length and depth
  • Smooths skin surface
  • Alternative to Vitamin A without harmful side effects.
  • Firms the skin
  • Positive stimulant to the skin surface

Soy Sterols

Targets Skin Appearance:
  • Improvement in skin elasticity
  • Improvement in skin hydration
  • Decrease in skin roughness
  • Wrinkle Smoothing
  • Improvement in skin lipid content

Targets Collagen Renewal

• Formulation contains fibroblast messenger peptide to target collagen renewal

Haloxyl™

Helps reduce the look of dark circles to even out skin tone

EyeResolution™

Anti eye bag ingredients to help smooth out under eye contours

BioSkinup™ Contour

Targets dark circles and smooth out puffiness

Dedicated delivery system – “transdermal Q”

• Aids in penetration and product performance
  • Better skin care for younger looking skin

Liquid Crystal Olive Base

• Enhanced moisturizer and delivery system
  • Lamellar gel short and long term hydration
  • “Once a day application”
  • Keeps skin moist longer, excellent for dry skin
QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I use the Genie Line smoother from here on the Q. Would not leave the house without it. To test it sometimes I put it on just one eye and ask DH which looks better. He has ALWAYS picked the Genie eye. With this product less is more. Works great for me!

Honored Contributor
On 10/13/2014 Judaline said:

ibb38-I don't think so. It did nothing.

Re: Dr. Oz. He's a heart doctor. How would he know what to use on under eye bags? I don't listen to a word he says. I don't watch his program.

Dr Oz uses PTR Undereye Firm X on the air under his eyes.

Occasional Contributor

The skin around your eye is the thinnest layer of skin on your entire body, and the most sensitive skin. Eye creams can, and often do, show results if they are used appropriately and for a long enough time.

The trick is to find the best eye cream for your skin's needs. If you feel like you've been duped by the hundreds of eye creams on the market promising to erase your dark circles, puffiness and fine lines, you probably haven't tried the ones that have proven results and scientifically researched ingredients that assure you of the same……

There really are skincare options that work beautifully for an eye area, an eye cream product for your skincare regimen like Eyevage cream and many other available in stock. It's true that skin everywhere on the face should be treated to formulas that don't cause irritation or a sensitizing reaction.

What the eye area really needs are antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, and skin-repairing ingredients, in a soothing, fragrance-free formula, just like what you need for the rest of the face.

Whether you decide to use a product labeled eye cream or a facial moisturizer/serum that you can use around your eye area, make sure it's a fragrance-free formula packed with the types of ingredients we mentioned earlier- antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, and skin-repairing ingredients to fight wrinkles, stimulate collagen production without irritation.

All choice is yours, I was there to suggest you for the best!

Honored Contributor

ASDM cAFFEINE sHOT EYE CREAM-WORS WONDERS!!!!!!