Respected Contributor
On 10/12/2014 dkg0128 said: I had the same problem and found the Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Cream helped quite a bit. I have also seen the Josie Marans Argan Oil help since starting using it a couple of months ago. I am in my late 40's and can go makeup free now if I want to. I couldn't say that about three months ago.

I don't really have bags, but I agree the Josie Maran oil had helped all my eye area and all around texture of my skin...

Honored Contributor

When researching product options, look for the ingredient "Eyeliss".

Honored Contributor
under eye bags are the bane of my existence! But I'm noticing that the Dickinson's witch hazel is working to relieve some of the puffiness in conjunction with the Olay Regenerist primer
Super Contributor
On 10/12/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Someone told my Mom, Preparation H, for hemmroids. It actually works.

I think I read the formulation has changed, but not sure when. Worth a try -- makes sense!

Super Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Abrowneyegirl said:

Surgery.

I had a co-worker who had lovely skin EXCEPT for un-eye bags. She had surgery, no external stitches, little down time.

It was fabulous we were all amazed. She said the money she spent on lotions and such over the years probably cost more than the surgery.

I had it done, too -- and NO down time. It was hereditary fat pouches. Unfortunately they've returned somewhat when I've gained weight PLUS I've lost the "good" fat around my eyes with age.

Wayne Goss talked about a procedure he had done and the before and after was really wonderful. It was more filling in the depressions rather than removing anything. Not available in the US currently, though.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Have I read caffeine (in products) works? Or am I confusing that with cellulite?

Respected Contributor
The active ingredient was removed from prep. h that worked for under eye bags, ( had to try for myself just the same and sure enough, nothing) but my Canadian friend tells me the Canadian formula still has that ingredient.
Super Contributor
On 10/12/2014 MarenSeattle said:

I think I read the formulation has changed, but not sure when. Worth a try -- makes sense!

Dr Oz pushes Prep H for bags under the eyes....yet he has suitcases under his eyes so I am assuming it does not work if he uses it and still looks like heck.
Respected Contributor
On 10/12/2014 gazelle77 said:

Dr Oz pushes Prep H for bags under the eyes....yet he has suitcases under his eyes so I am assuming it does not work if he uses it and still looks like heck.
LOL...he does have suitcases, alright !
Honored Contributor

Have I read caffeine (in products) works? Or am I confusing that with cellulite?

I've heard that too and it was the first thing I ever purchased years ago was a roller ball that supposedly had caffeine in it. it didn't do squat!