Contributor

hi what cream is good for bags

under eyes? What relieves puffiness?

Super Contributor

Someone told my Mom, Preparation H, for hemmroids. It actually works.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem since I was in my late 40's. I'm now 56. My mom had them too. I also have asked our QVC friends for their opinion and I hate to tell you this, but I have tried so many creams/lotions and nothing has worked for me. I think injections might be the only hope but from what I've read they last for less than a year and costly - $600 - $700. I look pretty good for my age, but oh my, those bags sure age me. I've cut back on salt too as I read that can cause the bags to appear larger, but again did not work for me. Im sure open for any suggestions too - any more suggestions ladies?? Thank you.

Super Contributor
Sleeping on your back...not your side makes a huge difference for me.
Frequent Contributor
I had the same problem and found the Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Cream helped quite a bit. I have also seen the Josie Marans Argan Oil help since starting using it a couple of months ago. I am in my late 40's and can go makeup free now if I want to. I couldn't say that about three months ago.
Respected Contributor

Cold packs/ice. I read that plastic surgeons advise application of frozen vegetables/rice pilaf squares for post-surgery swelling on the face.

Super Contributor

SKINN's Mango Eye Mask. Keep it in the fridge for a cool wake-me-up feeling.

Respected Contributor

Surgery.

I had a co-worker who had lovely skin EXCEPT for un-eye bags. She had surgery, no external stitches, little down time.

It was fabulous we were all amazed. She said the money she spent on lotions and such over the years probably cost more than the surgery.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Colonel Meow said:

SKINN's Mango Eye Mask. Keep it in the fridge for a cool wake-me-up feeling.

Whatever cream you might try, keep it in the fridge! The coolness helps with puffiness.

Trusted Contributor

If it's just a little puffiness, the Preparation H or some of the creams recommended above may help. Worth trying one or two, perhaps. If you have significant undereye bags, there's often a deposit of fat under the skin, and the overlying skin has stretched and lost its elasticity. In that case, you need to speak with a plastic surgeon. I hate to tell you, but for a lot of us those eye bags just come with age.