Occasional Contributor

Re: under eye bags. I know this has been discussed a million times.

There is green coffee bean oil and just coffee bean oil. The green coffee bean oil was the one recommended and the one I got and love!
Valued Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

but indulge me please.

I know that surgery is the best solution but in the meantime, I'm wondering if any new topical products have come on the market in the last couple of years that would give some temporary results.

has anyone tried something new that works?

There is NO temporary fix for undereye bags. There is NO cream or serum that will help. Undereye bags are fat pockets that need to be removed surgically. I had it done a few years ago - TOTALLY worth it.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

but indulge me please.

I know that surgery is the best solution but in the meantime, I'm wondering if any new topical products have come on the market in the last couple of years that would give some temporary results.

has anyone tried something new that works?

There is NO temporary fix for undereye bags. There is NO cream or serum that will help. Undereye bags are fat pockets that need to be removed surgically. I had it done a few years ago - TOTALLY worth it.

@manhattan1950  Exciting news! A new laser is undergoing testing that may be able to melt undereye bags/fat deposit much like the principal of Cool Sculpting for the body.

Esteemed Contributor

My dermatologist said for temporary reduction of eye bags, steep (2) chammomile tea bags for a few minutes, cool them briefly and lay them on the eye bags for 30 minutes. It feels great too. Frozen items are too cold to keep on for longer than a minute. The tea is soothing and smells great.

Esteemed Contributor

If its done correctly, by a board certified plastic surgeon (with a cannula vs. a needle), it can look wonderful. I've had it done and the results are amazing. Also, the choice of filler is important.