Respected Contributor

I am interested in the restore face/body cream.  I already use the hair product and I like it.  I alternate with WEN.

Does anyone know the shelf life of these products since the sizes are so large and you need so little.  Hope it doesn't go bad!

Dennis, please address this!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I am interested in the restore face/body cream.  I already use the hair product and I like it.  I alternate with WEN.

Does anyone know the shelf life of these products since the sizes are so large and you need so little.  Hope it doesn't go bad!

Dennis, please address this!

@bargainsgirl   I'd have that concern as well and find those large sizes awkward to use. I'd probably take some out and put in a smaller plastic container and store the rest after putting it in a ziplock bag. 

Respected Contributor

I'm a ten year Wen girl and I love my Wen.  One day I was watching the Q on TV and saw this Tweak'd product being offered.  Okay, I tried one product, just a blow dry spritzer thingy.  Well, not only does it smell beautiful but worked nicely AND it "soaks" into the hair.  My hair does not need as much any more.  Anyway, they are offering this new duo of either berry something or amber vanilla.  It's body lotion along with this stuff that you put in your hair when dry then wet then massage into mids and ends, rinse.  Then add teaspoon and massage into a froth.  After rinsing you can add back in very small amount.  Dennis says that it DOES soak into the hair.  You can use this one a week or however.  My hair is very hydrated so once per month would be good.  I went ahead and got this.  It was on easy pay so what the heck?  I know I already liked the Tweak'd line.  I still will always be a Wen girl but this Tweak'd line is VERY nice and worth having!  Thank you QVC and HSN for carrying this!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Love both these products.  I have been using the face and body restore for quite a while now and it is a fantastic moisturizer for my dry skin.  A little goes a long way and it's made a difference on my neck.  I'm 66 and never believed something would make a difference.  Love that it soaks in and doesn't leave you feeling slimy.

Valued Contributor

I got one of each because I love Tweak products.The face and body cream is great as a face primer.Dennis said it creates a barrier to the chemicals contained in the foundations etc.

I am not worried about the shelf life.I still use 3 original Ojon products and they work perfectly.

Respected Contributor

I need more Tweak'd products like I need another hole in my head, but I decided to buy the Yogi-Berry on auto-delivery because of the color of the cleansing treatment. I have gray hair and like using purple cleansers or conditioners. 

I believe his products are good for 1 year after opening... I don't know about the shelf life though. I will say that honey is a natural preservative.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

I love Tweak'd and bought one of each of the TSV and the large bottle of the restore spray.  I am at the office so can't watch but will when I get home tonight.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if the amber vanilla honey scent is the same as the original Ojon? TIA!

Trusted Contributor

The smell is very close to the Ojon, but not as strong. It is delicious.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, @Squirrel Lover!