Respected Contributor

Looks like a good deal?  Anyone getting it?  I never tried the cleansing conditioner.  How does it campare to WEN?

Respected Contributor

Hi, honeybuns!  I'm a ten year Wen girl and I would never cleanse with anything else. 

I posted in another thread about Tweaked.  I just happen to see the vendor showing it on QVC/HSN on TV.  By the way, I had to turn the channel off or I would have bought everything every vendor showed!  Anyway, I tried the blow dry revitalizing something or other mist.  You just spritz it on freshly washed, damp hair.  You can use it on dry too but I use it on damp.  Anyway, it works so well, I went back for more.  It makes my hair swing and bounce and SO, SO soft.  Now, Wen is my foundation.  Wen makes my hair amazing I'd say around 90%.  Since my hair is wavy and I'm exposed to alot of humidity, I need that extra 10% for help.  Well, this Tweaked thing is the answer.  I have salon quality hair EVERY day.  It smells good too.  It's a delicate scent.  It reminds me of birch beer but in a good way.  Oh boy, I know that sounds crazy but I'm not good at describing things.  It depends on how you want your hair to be.  Some like alot of volume, some like alot of curl and wave, some like it flat ironed.  I like mine bouncy, not much curl but not pin straight, piece-y, sort of like that.  I don't like ANY poof.  This Tweaked thing really is the ticket.  So, to sum it up, I use my Wen Cleansing Conditioner, Wen Styling Creme, Wen Mousse.  Before blow drying I spritz on the Tweaked and my hair is perfect.  I get compliments galore too.  People always do a double take.  I see them looking at my hair and wondering...hmmmm....how did she get that!   LOL!  I know it sounds crazy but I'm not kidding.  Only one con.....I can't keep my hands out of my hair!   NO tangles at all, ever.  NO split ends.  Just soft, supple, shiny, bouncy hair that's so alive.

Respected Contributor

I'm one of those who can't use wen because it caused hair fallout. I can use Tweak D and I love it. I have short, curly hair and this gives me great shine, body, and my hair is manageable. I have grey hair and people comment about how shiney it is. 

Honored Contributor

What is the deal?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's a 16-oz. tub of the Dhatelo cleanser and four 3-oz. tubes of different scents/types of cleansing treatment and one 3-oz. tube of Dhatelo treatment balm, all for $59.90 with free S/H, and A/D is available.

Since an 8-oz. jar of the Dhatelo cleanser is $30 here, it's like getting all those tubes for free. Great way to try his cleansing regimen out. I get the sense he's trying to give Wen a run for the money.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

It's a 16-oz. tub of the Dhatelo cleanser and four 3-oz. tubes of different scents/types of cleansing treatment and one 3-oz. tube of Dhatelo treatment balm, all for $59.90 with free S/H, and A/D is available.

Since an 8-oz. jar of the Dhatelo cleanser is $30 here, it's like getting all those tubes for free. Great way to try his cleansing regimen out. I get the sense he's trying to give Wen a run for the money.

Thanks, not interested in his cleansers you put on dry hair.  I absolutely hate the way it feels putting it on my hair.  

I am interested in trying his scalp scrub.  He usually pairs it with another product that has silicone in it though and I avoid those.  It's usually more expensive to buy it on it's own. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

What is the deal?

@Icegoddess 

https://www.qvc.com/Tweakd-by-Nature-Cleansing-Hair-Treatment-6-pc-Collection.product.A373418.html?s...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

Thanks, not interested in his cleansers you put on dry hair.  I absolutely hate the way it feels putting it on my hair.  

I am interested in trying his scalp scrub.  He usually pairs it with another product that has silicone in it though and I avoid those.  It's usually more expensive to buy it on it's own. 

@Icegoddess , the scrub is incredible. One use and my hair was much more glossy than usual. The second use, yet more gloss. I usually use NO PRODUCTS on my hair except a rinse-out conditioner, so it wasn't because it was removing heavy treatments and sprays. Surprising, too, how much water you really needed to use to get it to a full lather. You definitely don't need more than 1T. I brought a measuring spoon into the shower to be sure I wasn't overdoing it, and it still seemed like a lot of lather. I left the lather on my hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing it out.

Besides gloss, it also made my hair feel twice as thick in the shower. It seemed thicker when it was dry. I was surprised that I had less tangling than with shampoo and conditioner. Sometimes agents that thicken lead to a tangled mess.

I have ordered his Rhassoul shampoo and conditioner from HSN for a great price and free shipping and will see how a Tweak'd-only regimen works. I mourned the change in formulation of the old Ojon products and treasure my stash. It'll be interesting to compare the Tweak'd conditioner to the Ojon, which I'm still using.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann , thanks for the review.  I use the Restore conditioner, but not really as designed.  I use it mixed with some oils as one would a finishing cream.  I guess it's also sorta like a leave-in since it stays in the hair.  I also use a little on my face in the evening right before I go to bed.