Occasional Contributor

tweakd Hair Mist TSV fragrances

Hi, I bought the hair mist in the yogi berry scent and I am having a real problem with the fragrance. It smells like cough syrup to me. I am thinking of switching to the chocolate but that fragrance doesn't really appeal to me either. The description says it has notes of peach, which sounds good. Is the peach noticable? If it really smells of chocolate, I don't know if I can handle that. The amber vanilla doesn't appeal to me at all. I fear I may just have to return it all together. TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: tweakd Hair Mist TSV fragrances

@Brookiebaby wrote:

Hi, I bought the hair mist in the yogi berry scent and I am having a real problem with the fragrance. It smells like cough syrup to me. I am thinking of switching to the chocolate but that fragrance doesn't really appeal to me either. The description says it has notes of peach, which sounds good. Is the peach noticable? If it really smells of chocolate, I don't know if I can handle that. The amber vanilla doesn't appeal to me at all. I fear I may just have to return it all together. TIA

@Brookiebaby   I watched that show but the scents just didn't appeal to me.  Granted the bottles were bigger than WEN replenishing mist...but I am sticking with WEN.  I have a constant supply of the Lilac and Sweet Almond.  They both smell heavenly.  

Contributor

I already use and love the vanilla mist. I ordered the chocolate TSV. While I do like this one, it definitely smells like chocolate. I do not notice any peach scent.

Honored Contributor

I have the chocolate, and it is definitely chocolate smelling, I don't detect Peach, so if it is in there, it is more subtle. I love the smell though, but if you are sensitive to scents, it may be too much.......I am loving the Tweak'd products and what they are doing for my hair! 

Trusted Contributor

Can we switch scents on auto delivery?  I am on waitlist for the Vanilla but if we can switch it around I might want to try the chocolate...

Honored Contributor

If you don't like the yogi berry scent, send it back and exchange for another option.  I'm loving the mist, to give me good second day hair, but don't believe Dennis for a second when he says to use the mist and only cleanse your hair once a week to a week and a half.  That's boloney if you have fine hair.  I tested it and couldn't stand myself on Day Three!   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I absolutely love the Yogi berry! It's so fruity and soft. And I love the product. My hair looks good. I have found his amber vanilla to be a very heavy handed fragrance. Nice, but quite pronounced and it stays with you all day. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Brookiebaby  I always give one spray of my perfume to my hair.  This way your hair and body smell the same.

kindness is strength