Contributor

I cannot believe that the tsv sold out ...only 27000+, with all shades still available. it was not that long ago that 127000+ was the usual amount for a sell out & most shades were gone. sad!!!

=

Trusted Contributor
It's not sold out, they just had a final presentation. Certain shades may be - the lighter and the darker always go first, but it's still available.
Trusted Contributor

BareMinerals used to sell 85,000 units of make-up TSVs a few years ago. I remember hearing the sales updates! I think IT Cosmetics is the top seller for cosmetic TSVs now. I remember the hosts announcing the last one sold 65,000. I think this TSV was priced too high. The last TSV, the Chandelight didn't do that well either, but I think that was because there were three make-up TSVs that same month. It is still available to purchase.

Super Contributor

They're products used to be a lot more exciting and different than all the other makeup companies. Now those same makeup competitors are doing their things and be has tried to change to what the other companies are doing. Nobody is as innovative or exciting really.

Super Contributor

Plus all of the makeup companies have raised prices to such an extent that it seems like it's not as good a value.

Respected Contributor

I used to get the Bare Minerals TSV's and Philiosophy's but the prices have gone up way to high over the years. With regards to Philiosophy, I think their products have changed once they were sold to a bigger company and I don't think the quality is there any more.

Respected Contributor
Over $75 was a huge rip off for that kit. And the customers knew it
Super Contributor

I was tempted - really wanted to try the palettes but when I put it in my cart, added shipping and tax, it was over $77! TOO MUCH for the kit - also the palettes were cardboard so I thought the price should be a bit more affordable.

Respected Contributor
The colors were very pretty. But when one of the show host's kept talking about how "natural" the ingredients were in the foundation, I cringed. The mica and bismuth made me raw, red and itchy when I tried it twice just to confirm no matter how natural it was, it wasn't for me...
Contributor
Way too expensive and they included the makeup bag in with the ""if sold separately"" total value. They could have left that out and lowered price and I might have snagged it!!