Super Contributor

trying 2 watch/listen to presentation on Microderm MD!

BUT the host keeps interrupting the presentor--the presentor is the devoper of this device and was trying to explain some of the partiulars--she kept on talking--talking--and talking about what she does etc--I DON'T care what she does--I just want info on the machine--I wish someone would do something about this host--Sandra B..seems like when she is on anymore I just quickly switch QVC off--I like 2 watch Friday Nite Beauty w/Alberti--unfornately she co-hosts--

Respected Contributor

Re: trying 2 watch/listen to presentation on Microderm MD!

ITA

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

I totally agree! That drives me crazy. Trying to listen to the presentation and all you here from the host is, There is only three million left, the red one is extremely limited, there is no reorder etc, etc, etc. blah blah blah.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I don’t think this is ever going to change with some host. We here in the Community Forums have complained about this a lot lately..... nothing has been done! You would think that QVC/HSN would listen to us being that WE are the buyers wanting to know the information about the products being presented. Just saying...........😱