Valued Contributor

di any one see her today  i use to buy her stuff but no more its not the same    plus how old is she

Honored Contributor

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

You don't buy her merchandise because she's 77 years old?  Talk about prejudicial. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It was nice to see Tova on again.

I haven’t seen her in a while.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You don't buy her merchandise because she's 77 years old?  Talk about prejudicial. 

I do not think that is what op meant.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I saw her last time she was on and yes, she is an older lady. I have never bought her beauty products so I can't speak to the quality. I do have a ring she did for Diamonique and I really like it.

Honored Contributor

Don't know about her other scents, but the original Tova is in my top five, but I have heard others say the scent has changed.  

A recent Diamonique necklace is beautiful and well made.  My only complaint is Diamonique was stamped on the box, insert card, nothing on the necklace...not her name, Tova.  Why is she allowing QVC to get away with that?  

IMO, she's a lovely and beautiful lady.  At 77, she's an inspiration for others.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Don't know about her other scents, but the original Tova is in my top five, but I have heard others say the scent has changed.  

A recent Diamonique necklace is beautiful and well made.  My only complaint is Diamonique was stamped on the box, insert card, nothing on the necklace...not her name, Tova.  Why is she allowing QVC to get away with that?  

IMO, she's a lovely and beautiful lady.  At 77, she's an inspiration for others.  

She may not have a say in the matter.

She sold the company, and when she did, she sold away and and all rights, including what is and is not included on any products that carries her name, or brand name.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

not   her age its the scent 

Respected Contributor

I really liked and miss these products from her original line:

* Cactine Hair Mask

* Cactine Emollient - Best balm for lips I’ve ever used 

* Original Body, Mind & Spirit fragrance