Occasional Contributor

You can buy her Cactine Emollient and her cactine beauty bars at her website. I use both of them.

Tova bought back her company from QVC. She owns it now. I find that her Signature is close to the original scent since she owns her company. She's got a new manufacturer of her products, too.

Respected Contributor

I never saw anything about her buying back the company from QVC. I dont believe that to be true. The reason why SIgnature deteiorated is because QVC was not using the same essential oils that Tova purchased.   Tova said she used ABSOLUTE JASMINE . The cost of which was $10,000 per pound !   QVC was skimping on the ingredienrs to keep the cost of the product down. Sadly I dont think we will ever return to the glory days of Tova which was the 1990s.

@Miss Princess wrote:

You can buy her Cactine Emollient and her cactine beauty bars at her website. I use both of them.

Tova bought back her company from QVC. She owns it now. I find that her Signature is close to the original scent since she owns her company. She's got a new manufacturer of her products, too.

Occasional Contributor

@Reever Yes it is TRUE!!

I've been buying Tova products for over 20 years and from her website-talking to her beauty adviser. Tova's the owner now. That's why her products today are very good and more like the original from years ago.

I stocked up on amost all of her perfumes and body velvet as I don't want to be without them anymore.

I wish she would bring back Tova Handsome for men. My man loves that. I would like to see her shower gel come back, too. It's nice.

Honored Contributor

I started with her products when she was first at QVC in the 90's.  Loved her fragrances and used her skincare line and other cosmetics.  Many times I would call her salon in LA area and could get TSV kits, etc. from them and the person I ordered from would send extra "gift" items in the order.  Her skincare was wonderful.  I still have unopened bars of soap and the cactine emollient.   Since Philosophy, IT, Bare Minerals came in to QVC, Tova's line was put aside.  Her original fragrances were wonderful and I had almost all of them.  Got many compliments.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I started with her products when she was first at QVC in the 90's.  Loved her fragrances and used her skincare line and other cosmetics.  Many times I would call her salon in LA area and could get TSV kits, etc. from them and the person I ordered from would send extra "gift" items in the order.  Her skincare was wonderful.  I still have unopened bars of soap and the cactine emollient.   Since Philosophy, IT, Bare Minerals came in to QVC, Tova's line was put aside.  Her original fragrances were wonderful and I had almost all of them.  Got many compliments.

I used to call the Beverly Hills salon also !  I even had my own beauty advisor. She would send packages in beautiful straw baskets wrapped in cellofane. Sadly Tova had to sell the salon. You just dont find customer service like Tova had in her salon.  If the rumor is true that she bought the company back from QVC that is fantastic.  I would think at Tovas age she wouldnt want to deal with the business operations as an owner but she may be one of those people who thrives on work.

Valued Contributor
I miss her Cactine Body Velvet. The product they brought back recently is not the original. The original had the softest orange scent, and the cactine made your skin so soft. I received many compliments when I used it. QVC stopped carrying it because it didn't match any of her fragrances. Their buyers have always been clueless. I used to order from her salon. As others have said, such wonderful service.