Occasional Contributor

today $25 off $50 philosophy

I posted this earlier but it got deleted. I have saw many similar topics and posts so I don't get it really. I read that it might have been because I gave a promo code. so this time I will just say, it is on the site. I thought this was a great deal! $25 off $50 on Philosophy site. Ends at midnight on 3/8/15.

Super Contributor

Re: today $25 off $50 philosophy

Cool I will check it out.
Super Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this. I just ordered three of the fresh cream shower gels and one of the fresh cream spritz. It was $77 before the discount and with the discount came to $52. Thanks again.

By the way, how do you ladies like the spritz in the fresh cream? I'm hoping it smells as good as the shower gel does.

Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Thank you for your post, VicW!

Coincidentally, like CissyT, I am also buying fresh cream shower gel and spritz as well as the fragrance. This is my first time buying the fresh cream scent. I have been curious about it for a while and with this deal, I thought it was worth the gamble with the $25 off!

Valued Contributor

On 3/8/2015 CissyT said:

Thank you so much for posting this. I just ordered three of the fresh cream shower gels and one of the fresh cream spritz. It was $77 before the discount and with the discount came to $52. Thanks again.

By the way, how do you ladies like the spritz in the fresh cream? I'm hoping it smells as good as the shower gel does.

the fresh cream spritz is my favorite fresh cream product! i have tried the 3-in-1, lotion and spray fragrance and the spritz is tops for me with the 3-in-1 coming in second. with the spray fragrance, more than one spritz is too much for me. somehow it turns with my body chemistry and more than one spray is overwhelming but the spritz is so fresh (like pure grace kind of fresh) and then has the sweet and the vanilla perfectly balanced and then just a perfect amount of that dairy note. at least it's, perfect to me. i LOVE it!!

Occasional Contributor

You guy are so welcome! I thought this was such a great deal I was happy I saw the email today, and figured I would share in case anybody didn't know. The fresh cream is very nice! It is a very soft smell with a hint of vanilla. I have never liked strong perfume smells. I like either soft and fresh, baby powdery, or light fruity. Fresh Cream is definitely a great smell.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2015 jennys kid said:
On 3/8/2015 CissyT said:

the fresh cream spritz is my favorite fresh cream product! i have tried the 3-in-1, lotion and spray fragrance and the spritz is tops for me with the 3-in-1 coming in second. with the spray fragrance, more than one spritz is too much for me. somehow it turns with my body chemistry and more than one spray is overwhelming but the spritz is so fresh (like pure grace kind of fresh) and then has the sweet and the vanilla perfectly balanced and then just a perfect amount of that dairy note. at least it's, perfect to me. i LOVE it!!

Thanks jennys kid, I can't wait to get it.

Super Contributor

Great! I got some c booster. Many thanks OP.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the code! I picked up two bottles of Shear Splendor conditioner. I am out and was waiting for a great deal!

Super Contributor

I just checked my order status and it doesn't even show that I ordered the FC spritz. It only shows that I ordered the 3 shower gels. I guess I'll have to call customer service in the morning and see what's going on.