Honored Contributor

Re: tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site

These are great tips from Chaz's studio. waterdragon's initial post, post #3, & post #8 are very helpful. Click on tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site to go to the initial post. -- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

These are great tips from Chaz's studio. waterdragon's initial post, post #3, & post #8 are very helpful. Click on tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site to go to the initial post. -- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Contributor

Thx bebe!

Honored Contributor

Waterdragon, Good to "see" you.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

The more you use, the better the results. It's not like he as a vested interest in people buying more of his product.....oh, wait......yes, he does......LOL

Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Drythe said: Waterdragon, Good to "see" you.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

good to see you too!

Honored Contributor

On 6/9/2014 wetdragon said:

Thx bebe!

wetdragon, you're most welcome... and thank you for putting Chaz's tips list together. It's a very popular thread!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm glad to see you back here again. I hope the move has gone smoothly and that you're doing wellSmiley Happy

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor