Regular Contributor

Those eyelashes were very unattractive on that beautiful model! I was thinking about purchasing something from the show but I couldn't even concentrate on the presentations because of the yelling and jumping around. Waaay too loud for me, especially in the morning! I switched the channel {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

Those eyelashes would scare Tammy Faye into reform!

Frequent Contributor
That was funny Harpa
Regular Contributor

I don't lie the new ""I have spiders on my eyes"" look. LOL I really does anyone think they look natural?

Honored Contributor
I think the mascara is way over done. When I saw Mally come onto the set last night, I muted the TV. I cannot take the yelling and screeching. I wonder if she acts out like that when making up her celebrities?
Honored Contributor

I think it's an unfortunate way to demo your product considering the typical QVC viewer is a drive-by viewer. If I stopped on that demo, I would keep driving.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Kind1too said:
On 7/29/2014 wagirl said:

You know--I really think that those demos are to show that you CAN get your lashes to that length; but after many, many coats obviously. I have such wimpy, short, fragile lashes from 5 months of chemo that I would love to get my lashes dark and a little longer with mascara, but not the spider legs long craziness---I have been using a mascara with teeny, tiny brushes that get to the base of the lashes to build from and that works great.

What kind of mascara are you using? I like tiny brushes or combs, but they are hard to find.

TY

Right now I am using Skinn Wow Factor. It has tiny bristles on one side and longer ones on the other half to use after you coat the base of your lashes. It came with a kit I ordered from that line. I'm sure there are other brands with that type of brush. Was nicely surprised that it worked so well.