Frequent Contributor

I just looked at the tv and saw the blonde model with the mascara from Mally. Perhaps too many coats. Maybe some women like that , I thought it was too much. Just me?

Occasional Contributor

not for me-too much

Honored Contributor

I thought it was unattractive!

Contributor

That is not an attractive look. I had to look away. Very scary.

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch her show this morning but all the shrieking and twirling around was way too much and too loud and I hadn't had my coffee yet. Dial it down please. Way too much YELLING!

Valued Contributor
like spiders landed on her eyes
Trusted Contributor

I have long eyelashes, but if mine looked like that, someone better tell me!!!! I would take it off as fast as I could. I thought she looked awful!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
That poor girl's eyelashes look horrible. I can't believe Mally would make a movie star look like that. Looks like Mally better get real
Honored Contributor

You know--I really think that those demos are to show that you CAN get your lashes to that length; but after many, many coats obviously. I have such wimpy, short, fragile lashes from 5 months of chemo that I would love to get my lashes dark and a little longer with mascara, but not the spider legs long craziness---I have been using a mascara with teeny, tiny brushes that get to the base of the lashes to build from and that works great.

Respected Contributor

Now Mally just told the model (LOUDLY!!!!) that she had a raisin face! If she would calm down and listen to herself she would hear how silly she sounds and that was a VERY mean mistake to make. I felt sorry for the lovely model who does NOT have a raisin face and had to keep a smile on.