Trusted Contributor

Re: this product is fading my brown spots! whoo hoo!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@mimi5775- I was going to say the product was TriLuma until I read the last few sentences of your post.  Have you considered using TriLuma though?

(btw - I am so so sorry for your loss.  Prayers and hugs)

@San Antonio GalThank you for your kind words and prayers..a long sad journey. Hugs help!

I didn't know it was Triluma you used.I didn't want that due to if used a while same area it may cause the thinning if facial skin (it has a steroid in it and they do that) and sadly these past 3 years or so my darn skin has oddly really thinned out Smiley Sad and   getting worse. Can you say old lady?! ugh

I'm no spring chick but I think it's loss of upper body weight over this time.

Bloodwork is perfect so no disease process.

I may just use as I did begin after redaing that aha and hydroquinine worked I will use my mild aha Elemis lactic acid peel pads (new) love them...gentle and apply the Murad 2% Hydroquinione.

It takes time.

I had loved that Rx sample I had used omgosh it was amazing..it was a tretinoin and hydroquinine. Worked so fast! Can't find it now online but many dupes I see when Googling.

Night now Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@MariotaMurielle@mimi5775@Shelbelle@Shelbelle@hsawaknow

Thank you for this info!

I might need to try this for what I “think” is melasma on the sides of my face.

My derm appt is the 22nd, and I will ask some questions!

@mimi5775

I am getting choked up that you lost your son in April of this year. Cannot imagine this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you💗

@LTT1Thank you <3 I am still trying to imagine not seeing him again. Too much to deal with.

Good luck at the derms. Ask away and hope you find outif you do indded have melasma or maybe just a sun spot cluster.

They pop out year by year and using aha's scrubs and all these things it  makes us so much more susceptable to UV rays and why SPF is my BFF!

Take care now ty again.

Respected Contributor

@mimi5775  All Day Chemist.com sells TriLuma Rx for very affordable prices.

I've been buying Retin A from there-fast, affordable, honest.

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle@maestra@mimi5775@SurferWife@San Antonio Gal

I have been looking up chemicals on Skin Deep this morning.  FUN!

The EWG has some very drastic concerns over products that I use. However, I do know that this organization is considered to be over the top with their ratings.

Since I began consistently using my sunscreen again, my brown facial areas spots are fading. Had gotten lazy about applying it every day.

The shampoo, sunscreen, and eye retinol I use are not considered very safe. However, it also appears that some chemicals rate concerns due to contaminants in the manufacturing process.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I ordered this PC product not for my face as I have no spots there, but for the back of my hands which I am starting to get spots on.

Well I used it only 3 or 4 times and had a terrible allergic reaction.  The skin is dry with red bumps all over it.  Looks terrible!  But I got terrific customer service from PC.  I called because I couldn't find my packing slip to make sure all I needed to send them was the return/exchanges form I had printed up from their website.  But I was told since I had this allergic reaction it wasn't necessary to send it back, and they would credit my paypall account.  So glad I don't have to be out the expense of mailing the product back.  That's what I call excellent customer service!

Honored Contributor

what is the name of the product you are using?
Honored Contributor

the only product that has ever truly worked for me was Joan Rivers absolutely amazing hand cream. It faded my numerous brown spots quickly and completely but you had to keep using it. Unfortunately, it was discontinued because it contained 4% hydroquinone and the FDA now only allows 2%. My brown spots are really everywhere on my hands and lower arms now...have tried many other things but without the hydroquinone,it does nothing.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
what is the name of the product you are using?

@lovesrecess, Paula's Choice Triple Action Dark Spot Eraser 7% AHA. the hydroquinone in this product is 2% and the glycolic acid is 7%

38405187_1627711237337972_4605378236182953984_o.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shaunac

@maestra

The name is on the tube here:

38405187_1627711237337972_4605378236182953984_o.jpg

I use this and see a difference in brown spots, too. The key is you have to be consistent. If used AM & PM daily, you will see a difference and it doesn’t take much. A tube lasts a long time!

@SurferWife

TY! I will just buy this. I think a 2 step thing is wasting my time my aha and Dr murad which really takes a long time to see results of any kind...like 9 months! I agree AM and PM being faithful s key! and I skip a step usually Dr murad just once a day.

I'm buying this u posted here the sale is on now 20 off. :0)