Regular Contributor

Re: this Beauty Awards show!

@tsavorite wrote:

@Tuppermore wrote:

Jane said at the beginning of the show that Nick Chavez styled her hair.  I love his products.  I'm not a hair stylist, but I get great results and many compliments with his styling products.  Even my hairdresser that cuts my hair is amaized at the volume and thickness of my hair.  I don't have breakage or thinning with Nick's products. 

@Tuppermore so Nick got Jane's hair that big LOL! I should have guessed him and not the WEN guy....as WEN made my hair flat.  Would you mind sharing your favorite styling products from Nick's line??  

I use Advanced Volume Cleanse, Treat, and Style 5-piece kit.  I have the shampoo and conditioner in the 32 ounce size.  I use the hairspray in that kit, but prefer the Thirst Quencher.  While my hair is wet, I use one pump of Velvet Mesquite Hair Serum.  My wide toothed comb goes right through my long hair.   I have extremely dry hair in the winter.   I frequently use Soft Flocker for extra moisture.  I did purchase Nick's Easy Styler tool from his website a few years ago.  It is a flattening iron, curling iron, and hot brush in one tool. I have tried a couple of the different styling tools that QVC offers.  I always wind up returning them.  They just don't seem to work for me.  I know it's a bit pricey, but it works great for me and is very good quality.  I got it for 50% off shortly after I signed up to receive emails directly from Nick through his website.  He has specials quite often.  I have used Nick's products for over 20 years.  My husband also uses the shampoo.  I like the products and when he has the large sizes, the value is quite good.  I am now 64 years old and find they still work.  I used to have my hair colored every 2 weeks.  I believe that Nicks products protected my hair.  It never dried out and always had wonderful volume and no breakage.  Hope you find a product that works for you.