Respected Contributor

Re: the pictures of the second TTV for skinn is up !

On 3/21/2015 willdob3 said:
On 3/21/2015 gokat said:

I was wondering how long the brow kit lasts & just discovered it is available on AD! Every 60 days. But it sure doesn't appear to be discounted or even free S&H when ordered that way...

Hee hee... You get to be the resident Dazzler guinea piglet on that one, since it's so new. Have at it and let us know when you have to replace. Glad you like it! Couldn't get the right shade here or I'd have done the deed as well.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sometimes my whole life seems like an experiment! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I ordered the taupe because Dimitri said he uses it on his dark brows for a natural look. My brows are quite dark, too. When I saw the color on the outside of the brow pencil I was sure it would be too light for me. And when I saw the pencil color I thought it would be too light, too. I was sure I'd have to return it.

But it looks great. It gives me a softer, more natural look than I get using MBF universal color pencil. Not at all harsh looking. I really like it. I just hope it stays put in the hot, humid summer weather coming up. It is nice to look in the mirror at the end of a long day & see my brows looking as nice as they did in the morning. MBF tends to disappear along the thinner edges. Not sure if that is user error or the product.

I use his brow gel from a palette he introduced earlier this year, and it's the perfect shade here. Nearly all taupes for eyebrow colors contain either red or gold undertones, and they are totally unnatural with my ash brown hair. YBF I used for years until D's palette came along. I so liked the idea of the pencil and gel in one component though. Glad it's working out so well for you!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

On 3/19/2015 RACALAMB2 said:

Can't wait to learn about the "sample" of the Sacred Oils Targeted Multi-Vitamin Nutrient Complex!!

This looks like a rollerball application and not a dropper, so this might be the normal size. Or am I missing seeing this is a sample size? I'm not an oil person although I do like the Secret Elixir (one of the only oils I've tried that I like probably because it is light) so this is one of the least interesting items in the kit to me -- that and the Beauty Flash, which I already have from that previous TTV.

Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 gokat said:
I haven't been using the Stem Rejens since that last DWP TTV and have found that the whole set needs to be used for the best results...the essence, line peel, TRC, ABC Peels, and AR serum followed by the Cremes. I plan on reintegrating my original versions of the Collagenesis grouping as they're all just too good to let go to waste, but the DWP's are definitely the flagship from Skinn IMO. Looking forward to Saturday night's TTV. Shall I pop the corn?!?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I must be the only person not that enamored with the Age Reset Serum, but I haven't been using all of these products with it. I don't have the essence and used up the line peel (which I didn't think did much of anything), but I will see if there is a difference if I use the ABC peel, TRC, AR serum followed by DWP creme. Since there are only limited peels in the package, I guess it should work well with just the TRC, Serum and creme too?

Trusted Contributor

He is back so soon? I just sent his foundation make-up stick back. (His last TTV).

I tried everything to get that foundation to spread easily, to not look like theater mask, and just be quick!

It took so long to get it to spread evenly, and yet, once I put the setting powder on it, it truly did look and feel nice. Just like part of your Skinn, which was his selling point. But it took way, way to long to get it to look and feel evenly spread.

I feel he needs to go back to the drawing board and get it into a different format than in a stick.

I will watch him this week-end, because I love to listen to him. He is very enjoyable, and he is like watching a webinar. But as far as product? I am on Dimitri and Manuela overload!

Valued Contributor

Is the sunscreen in the first TTV new? I have Josie's sunscreen, but a serum sounds interesting
Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 gabstoomuch said:

He is back so soon? I just sent his foundation make-up stick back. (His last TTV).

I tried everything to get that foundation to spread easily, to not look like theater mask, and just be quick!

It took so long to get it to spread evenly, and yet, once I put the setting powder on it, it truly did look and feel nice. Just like part of your Skinn, which was his selling point. But it took way, way to long to get it to look and feel evenly spread.

I feel he needs to go back to the drawing board and get it into a different format than in a stick.

I will watch him this week-end, because I love to listen to him. He is very enjoyable, and he is like watching a webinar. But as far as product? I am on Dimitri and Manuela overload!

I had trouble with it as well, but was watching Goss makeup artist about how to apply foundation , and he recommended putting moisturizer, then setting it with powder and buffing it into the skin, then foundation. Then buffing again. I tried it and it worked!
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Desertdi said:

I see only one "Discover" price.........and no "super bargains" listed as of right now.

They will probably be added later tonight.

At least 2 of the kits I got last month were Super Bargains. Not sure if I should check those out or not. They are hard to resist. lol...

Well, I've got my alarm clock set for 7pm........my electric bill came today, and it was unusually low, so I'm Ready!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Persephonel said: Is the sunscreen in the first TTV new? I have Josie's sunscreen, but a serum sounds interesting

Yes, the serum sunscreen is new. The other sunscreens he offers have always been light creams. Smile

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 sueinsf said:
On 3/20/2015 gokat said:
I haven't been using the Stem Rejens since that last DWP TTV and have found that the whole set needs to be used for the best results...the essence, line peel, TRC, ABC Peels, and AR serum followed by the Cremes. I plan on reintegrating my original versions of the Collagenesis grouping as they're all just too good to let go to waste, but the DWP's are definitely the flagship from Skinn IMO. Looking forward to Saturday night's TTV. Shall I pop the corn?!?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I must be the only person not that enamored with the Age Reset Serum, but I haven't been using all of these products with it. I don't have the essence and used up the line peel (which I didn't think did much of anything), but I will see if there is a difference if I use the ABC peel, TRC, AR serum followed by DWP creme. Since there are only limited peels in the package, I guess it should work well with just the TRC, Serum and creme too?

The Essence is optional. I just find that it does help with absorption here. I also infuse my skincare with a sonic infuser once the Cremes are applied. Line Peel is only necessary if you have any lines you wish to address individually. The ABC peels I don't use every week now that I've gone through the four week regimen a couple of times. Once a month is fine for them here, but I will keep using them to maintain. Once the peels have done their work the TRC, AR Serum, and Cremes are a good daily lineup. I've been using DWP for several months adding in the peels and AR serum as they became available and noticed improvement at each juncture. My skin now has taken on a healthy glow which it did not have prior.

Respected Contributor

I see only one "Discover" price.........and no "super bargains" listed as of right now.

They will probably be added later tonight.

At least 2 of the kits I got last month were Super Bargains. Not sure if I should check those out or not. They are hard to resist. lol...

Well, I've got my alarm clock set for 7pm........my electric bill came today, and it o unusually low, so I'm Ready!!!!!

Got mine...and it was unusually HIGH{#emotions_dlg.w00t}...but I'm ready anyway! A little Dimitri fix will put that in perspective!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Break out the chicken and let's partay!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}