Valued Contributor

Re: the pictures of the second TTV for skinn is up !

On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 cotto22 said:

Sorry if I missed it, but when is the date?

The Skinn shows will start tonight 3/21 at 10 pm with the first TTV and on through the weekend. You can check out both TTV's by searching on Skinn at Evine.com. There's a tab "Shows" along the top of the main Skinn page. One TTV tonight and another tomorrow night. HTH"s

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2015 gokat said:
On 3/20/2015 beautymogul said:
Yes, using the Stem regens. I have a few of the heated eyelash curlers, one of them looks like this one on Evine, it is a Sephora brand one, the best I have ever used is oddly enough from Signature Club A that I got a few years back, love it.

Too funny... I have that SCA eyelash curler! Adrienne got that one right! I haven't been using the Stem Rejens since that last DWP TTV and have found that the whole set needs to be used for the best results...the essence, line peel, TRC, ABC Peels, and AR serum followed by the Cremes. I plan on reintegrating my original versions of the Collagenesis grouping as they're all just too good to let go to waste, but the DWP's are definitely the flagship from Skinn IMO. Looking forward to Saturday night's TTV. Shall I pop the corn?!?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Calling Catlover....ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Hi Gokat-I sure am ready!

I'll be getting the 2nd ttv-not the first.................

On nights when I'm so tired, i don't even want to fluff my pillow-I love using the Secret Elixir-face, around eyes-hands-go to sleep!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I posted to this thread but it disappeared into cyberspace instead of showing up.

The 309-495 kit sounds nice but I need not to buy more right now.

I'm usually good about buying only what I can use "now" and not making impulsive purchases. But, right after buying 4 (I think) SKINN kits last month, I lost my head & got some Perlier skincare items. They were at special pricing & it was an unscheduled visit. Anyway, I now have twice as many products as I need right now. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I seem to be alternating days/brands. I can't imagine putting one line in the closet unopened until the other is used up. lol.. I am like a kid & I need to try everything NOW.

But I am checking products out on Evine anyway... Not sure why. Must be looking for trouble! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Desertdi said:

I see only one ""Discover"" price.........and no ""super bargains"" listed as of right now.

They will probably be added later tonight.

At least 2 of the kits I got last month were Super Bargains. Not sure if I should check those out or not. They are hard to resist. lol...

Trusted Contributor

Hello Dazzlers! Ready for some Skinn??? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I know I am! Scanning through the clearance area of Evine and found this gem:

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece "Pure & Bright" Skincare & Color Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Pure Cleanse No-Rinse Cleaning Water - 4.2 oz
Bright Side Correcting Serum - 1.7 oz
Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate - 0.25 oz
Orchid Gel Tint Mattefying Day Primer in "Bright Side" - 1.3 oz
Two Glossticks in "Watermelon" & "Tender" - 0.08 oz Each

26 bucks and change! I would get it if I hadn't scored 2 Tender gloss sticks(my favorite!) and a Brightside serum at the HL sale but it is a really good price... I may still have to get it but I know I will probably get his TTV so have to be sort of good {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Here's hoping for a fast sell out and some OTO's tomorrow! Woo hoo another Sunday spa day is in order then , I think!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering how long the brow kit lasts & just discovered it is available on AD! Every 60 days. But it sure doesn't appear to be discounted or even free S&H when ordered that way...

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 willdob3 said:

I was wondering how long the brow kit lasts & just discovered it is available on AD! Every 60 days. But it sure doesn't appear to be discounted or even free S&H when ordered that way...

Hee hee... You get to be the resident Dazzler guinea piglet on that one, since it's so new. Have at it and let us know when you have to replace. Glad you like it! Couldn't get the right shade here or I'd have done the deed as well.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}On 3/21/2015 catlover said:
On 3/20/2015 gokat said:
On 3/20/2015 beautymogul said:
Yes, using the Stem regens. I have a few of the heated eyelash curlers, one of them looks like this one on Evine, it is a Sephora brand one, the best I have ever used is oddly enough from Signature Club A that I got a few years back, love it.

Too funny... I have that SCA eyelash curler! Adrienne got that one right! I haven't been using the Stem Rejens since that last DWP TTV and have found that the whole set needs to be used for the best results...the essence, line peel, TRC, ABC Peels, and AR serum followed by the Cremes. I plan on reintegrating my original versions of the Collagenesis grouping as they're all just too good to let go to waste, but the DWP's are definitely the flagship from Skinn IMO. Looking forward to Saturday night's TTV. Shall I pop the corn?!?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Calling Catlover....ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN?!?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Hi Gokat-I sure am ready!

I'll be getting the 2nd ttv-not the first.................

On nights when I'm so tired, i don't even want to fluff my pillow-I love using the Secret Elixir-face, around eyes-hands-go to sleep!

Second TTV here, too, bm! ...and sounding like we may get some OTO's when this one sells out early! Always thinking...{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I like the Midnight Elixir for evening as well. It's such a nice, dry formulation that I hardly know it's there...until the am when I touch me face. Those nights when I only WISH I were applying at midnight... Nice replacement for counting those dumb sheep!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 gokat said:
On 3/21/2015 willdob3 said:

Hee hee... You get to be the resident Dazzler guinea piglet on that one, since it's so new. Have at it and let us know when you have to replace. Glad you like it! Couldn't get the right shade here or I'd have done the deed as well.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sometimes my whole life seems like an experiment! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I ordered the taupe because Dimitri said he uses it on his dark brows for a natural look. My brows are quite dark, too. When I saw the color on the outside of the brow pencil I was sure it would be too light for me. And when I saw the pencil color I thought it would be too light, too. I was sure I'd have to return it.

But it looks great. It gives me a softer, more natural look than I get using MBF universal color pencil. Not at all harsh looking. I really like it. I just hope it stays put in the hot, humid summer weather coming up. It is nice to look in the mirror at the end of a long day & see my brows looking as nice as they did in the morning. MBF tends to disappear along the thinner edges. Not sure if that is user error or the product.

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

Hello Dazzlers! Ready for some Skinn??? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I know I am! Scanning through the clearance area of Evine and found this gem:

Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece "Pure & Bright" Skincare & Color Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Pure Cleanse No-Rinse Cleaning Water - 4.2 oz
Bright Side Correcting Serum - 1.7 oz
Restore C+ Vitamin Concentrate - 0.25 oz
Orchid Gel Tint Mattefying Day Primer in "Bright Side" - 1.3 oz
Two Glossticks in "Watermelon" & "Tender" - 0.08 oz Each

26 bucks and change! I would get it if I hadn't scored 2 Tender gloss sticks(my favorite!) and a Brightside serum at the HL sale but it is a really good price... I may still have to get it but I know I will probably get his TTV so have to be sort of good {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Here's hoping for a fast sell out and some OTO's tomorrow! Woo hoo another Sunday spa day is in order then , I think!

Hey Krissy! I'll wait 'til just before the show to hit the "bargain basement" for (not so) hidden gifties! That's a nice kit, but those Super Bargains have a way of reeling me in. Let's see how they compare to our HL scores. The contest is about to begin!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}