Valued Contributor

Re: the bee*kman boys facial wipes

I've been looking at these wipes for awhile but I haven't bought them yet. They are facial wipes but do you use them on entire body? Do they dry up if stored awhile ?

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

I've been looking at these wipes for awhile but I haven't bought them yet. They are facial wipes but do you use them on entire body? Do they dry up if stored awhile ?

@SandPiper people might have different experiences/opinions but for me, no, they have never dried up. Even my open packages have never dried up after a number of months opened.

I do use them on my body besides me face. I like to use them after my workouts at the gym to freshen up. I like them because they are moist but not too wet and they don't irriate my skin. They are my favorite wipes I've tried and I've tried many. 

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze Thanks... I'm going to get them today, the price is right. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

sandpiper-----I use them all over--well, starting with my face, neck chest ,then wipe down my feet---do you know how dirty your feet get when you wear sandles all day???  Too much info???  Sorry!! I just don't like to throw them away if there is any way to use each one fully. Am using ylang/ylang now---smells wonderful.

Valued Contributor

@wagirl Oh I know how dirty my feet get in sandals especially walking around all day in the city. I did order them. Can't wait. I will put them in the frig. They will cool down my hot, tired feet

Respected Contributor

I use them to and love them. They do take off all of the makeup and my face feels good when I am done. I think the price is reasonable.