Honored Contributor

the bee*kman boys facial wipes

I did order this the ttv of the 8 pak of the facial wipes, from these guys,  which were delivered very fast, btw---and open a pak up to use and OMG---what a heavenly scent and what a truly nice wipe they are. I generally use these when I'm too tired to cleanse with my Mia at night. They seem to get the gunk out nicely and leave the skin nice and moist, not dried out. I think they were $35 for the 8 pak of 30 wipes per each, in 8 different flavors and with free s/h too. They are about 15 cents each. Generous size too. I think it was a very good purchase.

Respected Contributor

Re: the bee*kman boys facial wipes

I use them after I'm out gardening - I keep a pack in the refrigerator.  Also, I've not had poison ivy once this year - I'm not sure if the goat milk iin it has something to do with it or not.  Love, love, love the facial wipes!  Also, if I have a bug bite, I grab one from the refrigerator and rub it on - seems to calm any itching down. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are all we use now. We like them for freshening up after working out at the gym or on a hot day. I have a pack of them all over the house and in each car and my gym bag. I like that they aren't too wet nor too dry. Out of the ones I've tried (haven't tried them all), I love the pure, ylang ylang (my favorite ever). Orange blossom and and the honey tea the best.

ETA: I never get my evine orders fast. They take longer than QVC, which seems impossible to believe 😛. I'm still waiting for my sunscreen duo and hand washes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Beekman wipes too.  I'm finishing up my supply of Skinn wipes, which are very nice, but it's hard for me to justify the price for something I'm going to wipe up with and pitch.  I won't be repurchasing them and will stick with Beekman's.  I find them very convenient to carry in my purse or car console (except they get hot), as well as freshening up after being outside in the heat and humidity.  Granted, the Beekman wipes aren't as thick as Skinn's, but I still believe they do a fine job and smell fantastic.  I've got a pretty good supply on hand, and will actually be trying the Sweet Grass, for the first time.  I am partial to the Apricot and Honey Tea, and the Ylang Ylang too.  I have some of the Honey Orange but haven't tried them yet.  

Frequent Contributor

I love them too! It was one of the first Beekman products that I tried. I'm now hooked on the soap, lotion, lip balm, creams and the shampoo. That's almost everything isn't it??? (and I have a big Maine Coon cat that at age 10 is loving the scent of the shampoo he will lay on my head sitting on the couch and try to "groom" my hair!!)

These products are a treat for me, and a treat well worth it. The wipes feel great on a warm day on the back of the neck too. Keep a supply on hand at all times.

Respected Contributor

I use both skinn's and Beekman's and both are the same and delivers the same.  Only thing that's different and better are the skinn's because of their packaging.  Skinn uses a hard plastic closure and Beekman doesn't.  

Regular Contributor

Where did you get these wipes for that price 8 for $35????  I purchased 4 and paid that much.

Trusted Contributor

I love those wipes and have them stockpiled, so didn't buy them as a TTV this time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ILoveFragrance wrote:

Where did you get these wipes for that price 8 for $35????  I purchased 4 and paid that much.

@ILoveFragrance  They were recently a TTV - $32.86 with $4.99 (not free) shipping. It looks to still be available now at $36.14 with $6.99 shipping.  The 4 pack sells for $21.50 with $6.99 shipping.  There was also a 6 pack at one time but that is now sold out.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@ILoveFragrance wrote:

@ILoveFragrance  They were recently a TTV - $32.86 with $4.99 (not free) shipping. It looks to still be available now at $36.14 with $6.99 shipping.  The 4 pack sells for $21.50 with $6.99 shipping.  There was also a 6 pack at one time but that is now sold out.

@ILoveFragrance If you're still interested in these (or anyone else is) -- it looks like they are doing a web repeat today of the Beekman TTV with this set at $32.86 plus $4.99 shipping.