Regular Contributor

thank you for reviews of Salux cloths

I ordered a Salux cloth ( from the shop) and want to say thank you for all who recommended it. It really is a great secret product ( cheap, relatively unknown and fantastically effective)!

I use body scrubs on a regular basis, but this cloth made my skin feel like glass - exceptionally smooth and soft.

The one I ordered is actually very big - enough that I may  cut it in half - and should last a long time.I am even going to try and get my husband to use it.

Honored Contributor

Re: thank you for reviews of Salux cloths

Oh don't cut it in half. You won't be able to reach your back.

They have a long length so you can scrub your neck, back etc.

It does make your skin really soft.

I use it with Beekman soap.

Honored Contributor

I think they unravel if you cut them. So don't cut it!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Going OT here but do you have suggestions for an exfoliating cloth that is less abrasive than Salux?

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SilleeMee

Going OT here but do you have suggestions for an exfoliating cloth that is less abrasive than Salux?

@butterfly123,

Don't laugh but I buy microfiber sponges...the kind that have a scrubby texture on one side. The scrubby side is not as rough as you might think and it actually works really well on my body without any irritation. The flip side is smooth and soft. The ones I buy are not the kind you find in stores but I buy them from an on-line store that specializes in MF products. In fact one of their CS reps suggested I try their sponge for bathing and at first I thought she was kidding. I've been buying them ever since. I have several of them and toss them in the wash regularly. All their products ship free and returns are free, too.  Microfiberwholesale dot com. Search sponge. 

I know some people are going to read this and think I've lost my mind...LOL!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I think the sponge is a brilliant idea. I will order some and see how skin feels. Thank you. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought Salux cloth in a Seattle Asian grocery some 20 years ago.  Use them daily and they are going strong and very easy to wash.   Don't cut it, just fold it up, if needed.  The full length is good for you back, neck, etc.   Really holds a lather, too.   

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123,

Don't laugh but I buy microfiber sponges...the kind that have a scrubby texture on one side. The scrubby side is not as rough as you might think and it actually works really well on my body without any irritation. The flip side is smooth and soft. The ones I buy are not the kind you find in stores but I buy them from an on-line store that specializes in MF products. In fact one of their CS reps suggested I try their sponge for bathing and at first I thought she was kidding. I've been buying them ever since. I have several of them and toss them in the wash regularly. All their products ship free and returns are free, too.  Microfiberwholesale dot com. Search sponge. 

I know some people are going to read this and think I've lost my mind...LOL!Woman LOL

@SilleeMee I am not laughing...I think your idea is a good one.  I have Campanelli microfiber sponges that I use sometimes..cheap and effective.

Honored Contributor

Oh good! I'm glad I'm not the only one.Woman Very Happy @GAQShopr53

Super Contributor

@clarika wrote:

I ordered a Salux cloth ( from the shop) and want to say thank you for all who recommended it. It really is a great secret product ( cheap, relatively unknown and fantastically effective)!

I use body scrubs on a regular basis, but this cloth made my skin feel like glass - exceptionally smooth and soft.

The one I ordered is actually very big - enough that I may  cut it in half - and should last a long time.I am even going to try and get my husband to use it.

@clarika Where did you buy them? I don’t want to buy the counterfeit ones and the Asian stores in my area don’t have them. If you would kindly tell me if you bought them from a website, I might be able to get them from there. 

Thanks!