Honored Contributor

Re: thank you for reviews of Salux cloths

@Justholdingon wrote:

@clarika wrote:

I ordered a Salux cloth ( from the shop) and want to say thank you for all who recommended it. It really is a great secret product ( cheap, relatively unknown and fantastically effective)!

I use body scrubs on a regular basis, but this cloth made my skin feel like glass - exceptionally smooth and soft.

The one I ordered is actually very big - enough that I may  cut it in half - and should last a long time.I am even going to try and get my husband to use it.

@clarika Where did you buy them? I don’t want to buy the counterfeit ones and the Asian stores in my area don’t have them. If you would kindly tell me if you bought them from a website, I might be able to get them from there. 

Thanks! 

@Justholdingon

Buy the real ones from Salux Shop dot com.

Regular Contributor

That's what I did, bought from Salux Shop . com

Honored Contributor

This is one of the products mentioned here that has really made a difference in my life. Woman Very Happy

Salux

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

My mom gave me my first Salux cloth over 35 years ago! At the time I thought it was the weirdest thing to use in the shower but it turned out to be one of the best things ever. Thanks Mom!!

Honored Contributor

I buy the Salux brand on AMazon.  They are like $5.  I think I just bought a set of 5 in December.

One of the best suggestions from this forum over the years.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I use them every single day.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I love mine.  They wash up nice and dry in seconds it seems like.  The Salux shop is where I got mine also.  I even bought their coarser one for deeper exfoliation but never used it.  I have to pull it out and give it a go. 

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SilleeMee

Going OT here but do you have suggestions for an exfoliating cloth that is less abrasive than Salux?

the colored ones are not as abrasive and the longer ones that only come in white and blue. they are longer then the colored ones. if you bought the longer ones, try one of the colored ones.