Trusted Contributor

Sounds good. Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

At sewing club this week some of the ladies were commenting to me about how great they think my skin looks.I said my Mom had good skin so it must be genetic but one of the ladies who I have been friends with since we moved here said No - your skin has gotten nicer over the last couple years. I do not have a 'skin routine' - I wash my face with a glycerine based soap and water. But at night I have been using argon oil - not Josie Maron's as I feel that is too expensive - but a much cheaper one I get at CVS called Agidiar. I do use it religiously because I have to use a CPAP and the moisture "chaps" my face so I use the argon oil to prevent the chaping. Apparently it also improves the look of your skin! Recently, I have found my brand of argon oil on Amazon cheaper than CVS - even with the S&H.

@151949, do you mind me asking what brand glycerine face soap you use and where do you purchase?

TIA

Honored Contributor

My friend makes it for herself and gifts it to me. She scents it beautifully too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: testiment to argon oil

[ Edited ]

pssst!  @Sunshine Kate, you can buy glycerin soap kits at Hobby Lobby.  Or, you can buy a block of pure glycerin soap (also at HL), melt it, and pour into molds.   Easy peezy.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt