Honored Contributor

@1Professor Good idea. If you go ahead with that, please report back. It would be the best, most accurate way to determine which product is working better. 

Maybe I will get the Tatcha TSV and experiment between it and Perricone. Hmmmm....

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl I used the Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum; it didn't say anything about Amine Face Lift on the bottle. I know they used to have little tubes of the Vitamin C, but when I purchased it around two years ago, it was in a brown bottle with a dropper.

Since it was long ago, they may have changed the name and possibly be calling it the one you are using now.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@glam_girl I used the Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum; it didn't say anything about Amine Face Lift on the bottle. I know they used to have little tubes of the Vitamin C, but when I purchased it around two years ago, it was in a brown bottle with a dropper.

Since it was long ago, they may have changed the name and possibly be calling it the one you are using now.

Yes,  they changed the names and made tiny changes to the formula if I'm not mistaken.  I use the 2oz bottle.  I think the vitamin C ester with four tubes still exists.  That is more potent than the one I use and it is meant to spot treat areas of concern.  That one is too strong for me.