Contributor

~*tatcha AMAZING customer service!!*~

Just had to tell everyone how great tatcha customer service is! I had an issue with the gentle enzyme cleanser-the top of the container came off spilling almost all the powder down the drain. I bought it two months ago but emailed customer service anyway to see if I could possibly get a discount on a new one. They replied that they are sending me a new one immediately!!! I was completely floored, did not expect that at all! Talk about a great company that stands by their products! I highly recommend them, love their products!! Will be their customer for life!!!! Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Re: ~*tatcha AMAZING customer service!!*~

Thanks for telling me about this because the same thing happened to me. I just called them and am getting a complete replacement . I suggested a new design for the jar since I keep it in the shower for morning use. I love this stuff and they were absolutely wonderful about replacing. Grade A +!
Super Contributor

I tried to order a Deluxe Sample of the oil to give to my niece to try -- was not allowed to because I'd already ordered one (mine!) from my email address.

I emailed them and asked if I could just pay for one for my niece and have them send it. They responded -- like in a minute! -- that they would send her one for FREE, and send me a few samples to thank me for "sharing the love".

I have NEVER dealt with a customer service department that is so responsive, generous and just classy!

I'm not surprised they're replacing these for free -- and I bet you two will get them faster than you think is possible!

I LOVE Tatcha!!

Super Contributor

I love this line also. I think Barney's New York carries it.

Contributor

MPA so glad you were able to get a new one! I'm sure they will look into your suggestion!