Honored Contributor

talk me out of the HSN Tweeked Special value of the day...

I do not need it ... but love those products... I have more hair products than hair...

Honored Contributor

Re: talk me out of the HSN Tweeked Special value of the day...

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not need it ... but love those products... I have more hair products than hair...

Turn off the TV!!

Trusted Contributor

I can't even talk myself out of it never mind anyone else!   Could not resist the new Tulipia dream.   Hoping it really does smell like oranges.  Good luck to you in your resistance. hahaha

Contributor

I want it too, but I don't need it...........I just told myself there will be another good deal another time when I need it.........but not now.

Honored Contributor

Can you pay for it?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Can you pay for it?

@Group 5 minus 1   Money is not the issue... so yes... I just do not need more STUFF. But is is just such GOOD STUFF.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, way too many ingredients in these products for any of them to be very effective, I look for much more simply derived ingredients with fewer actives that can be more potent. 

The other side of the coin is free shipping and 12% back from Top Cashback. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have to agree, way too many ingredients in these products for any of them to be very effective, I look for much more simply derived ingredients with fewer actives that can be more potent. 

The other side of the coin is free shipping and 12% back from Top Cashback. 

@Shelbelle   yes and yes

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden OK.  You asked!  Why spend good money on a bunch of stuff you don't need?  Other than buying it, will it really make you happy?  For how long?  It's a hair product.

Keep your money and spend it on something that is either a special treat or that you will value and use for a longer time than a hair product.  I mean really, how much bang for your buck do you get from it?

I wish I had one one-hundredth of the money I've spent on junk like that over my life.  Most of it thrown away.  

OK.  Did that do it for you? Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden OK.  You asked!  Why spend good money on a bunch of stuff you don't need?  Other than buying it, will it really make you happy?  For how long?  It's a hair product.

Keep your money and spend it on something that is either a special treat or that you will value and use for a longer time than a hair product.  I mean really, how much bang for your buck do you get from it?

I wish I had one one-hundredth of the money I've spent on junk like that over my life.  Most of it thrown away.  

OK.  Did that do it for you? Woman Very Happy

@Sooner    best answer yet... I do not really want or need it AT ALL. ThanksRobot wink