Honored Contributor

Re: talk me out of the HSN Tweeked Special value of the day...

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not need it ... but love those products... I have more hair products than hair...

@SeaMaiden OK.  You asked!  Why spend good money on a bunch of stuff you don't need?  Other than buying it, will it really make you happy?  For how long?  It's a hair product.

Keep your money and spend it on something that is either a special treat or that you will value and use for a longer time than a hair product.  I mean really, how much bang for your buck do you get from it?

I wish I had one one-hundredth of the money I've spent on junk like that over my life.  Most of it thrown away.  

OK.  Did that do it for you? Woman Very Happy

Thank you, @Sooner, for being the voice of reason!  I ordered several of the Tulipa Daydream items early this morning and have been feeling guilty ever since.  Thankfully they were all on extended delivery and I had the option to cancel, which I did.  I had no business ordering more hair stuff with all I have in inventory.  By the time I really need to replenish anything, I'm sure Denis will have another new great formula with a terrific scent and some kind of ingredient improvement. 👊

Trusted Contributor

This is awful....lavender is my very favorite fragrence is the world......and I am a Tweaked freak.....

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

If I could get all the money back on TSV's I have fell for my house would be paid off by now LOL

Thankfully, I'm over all that and only buy what I truly LOVE & need and I always wait for specials or buy from ebay.  Live & Learn  Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

I caved - I have never used these products but I do need something for my dry scalp and frizzy hair!  And I love lavender!  So I also signed up for the Top Cash Back offer (12%) and in addition I put in the 15NOW code on HSN and got another $15.00 off the special value price.  I hope I love the products and they work as shown!

Honored Contributor

Go stand in front of your stash of hair products and then decide.

Respected Contributor

I love Tweak'd and this is a great value.  I feel certain you'll make the right decision for you.  I wanted to see if they might have a great price on the Restore oil (the original solid form of Ojon).  WOW, did I get a great deal.  The 3 oz solid deep conditioner, plus 2, 3 oz cleansers in the Peaches & cream scent.  $29 with no shipping. Thank you HSN

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Go stand in front of your stash of hair products and then decide.

@SilleeMee HeartSmiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

A few years back, I was attacked and stung by multiple bees who almost swarmed my head because I had used the original hair mist. I LOVE the stuff and it works great BUT I will never use it again during the warmer months until/unless they make one that is unscented. The mist is sadly just a winter item for me.
Trusted Contributor

@guatmum   Sorry that happened to you    but for some reason it struck me as funny!   like a cartoon.   Not funny and I don't like bee's.   But you made me laugh.

Respected Contributor

I decided to purchase the Shampoo & Conditioner in the new scent choice as I had the $15 coupon to use plus the rebate offered.  I only did this as the special pricing with these additions made it a great deal for products I will use and won't go bad in the next few years.  

Otherwise I would have skipped the event.  The TS is not a product I would be able to use so no temptation there.