Super Contributor

Re: suggestions for best makeup to wear when taking a drivers license picture.

On 9/1/2014 lolakimono said:

No joke-

In PA it is the Keystone Association for the Blind that takes your DL photos.

http://www.keystoneblind.org/Industries.aspx

Photo Driver’s Licensing Centers

We operate five photo centers in western Pennsylvania. Workers also provide Motor Voter services & Organ Donor sign-up. Over 75,000 photos are taken annually.

hahahahahaha! The mystery is solved!

Yes, I do want want my photo to look as best as I can get. I also have to show it when going to doctors, hospitals, many places want to see it.

And I agree, never use the high definition powders or you'll look like this. It took them a minute to find out the flash caused powder face.

Esteemed Contributor

I must share something funny.....my last DL photo just happens to be one of the best photos I've had made in a long, long time!! What are the chances? It actually made me look good! ....I even shared a copy of it with someone I met online so he'd think I was attractive! LOL. So, I doubt if anyone will even read this since my reply is so far down in this thread.....oh well. I can affirm that so e DL photos turn out great!
Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Snow Owl said:
On 9/1/2014 lolakimono said:

No joke-

In PA it is the Keystone Association for the Blind that takes your DL photos.

http://www.keystoneblind.org/Industries.aspx

<em>Photo Driver’s Licensing Centers</em>

<em>We operate five photo centers in western Pennsylvania. Workers also provide Motor Voter services & Organ Donor sign-up. Over 75,000 photos are taken annually.</em>

hahahahahaha! The mystery is solved!

Yes, I do want want my photo to look as best as I can get. I also have to show it when going to doctors, hospitals, many places want to see it.

And I agree, never use the high definition powders or you'll look like this. It took them a minute to find out the flash caused powder face.

LOL!